1. Back To Top    #21
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 591
    Given: 376
    Classifieds
    That H2 slider house looked like quite the setup. I haven't seen one in person, but looked like a hybrid of a colapsable house and hard sided.
    Peeked my head inside a neighbors lil munchkin. He got it for lake Winnipeg. You can fish 2 in there comfortably. It would be nice if it was 6'2' or so high. Id like to make one with a colapsable roof so it packs smaller.

1 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,809
    Given: 12,131
    Classifieds
    Quote Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
    That H2 slider house looked like quite the setup. I haven't seen one in person, but looked like a hybrid of a colapsable house and hard sided.
    Peeked my head inside a neighbors lil munchkin. He got it for lake Winnipeg. You can fish 2 in there comfortably. It would be nice if it was 6'2' or so high. Id like to make one with a colapsable roof so it packs smaller.
    did H2 Slider go out of business?

0 Not allowed!
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
    ~Doug Larson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12