1. Back To Top    #21
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 442
    Given: 172
    Classifieds
    That H2 slider house looked like quite the setup. I haven't seen one in person, but looked like a hybrid of a colapsable house and hard sided.
    Peeked my head inside a neighbors lil munchkin. He got it for lake Winnipeg. You can fish 2 in there comfortably. It would be nice if it was 6'2' or so high. Id like to make one with a colapsable roof so it packs smaller.

1 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,169
    Given: 10,809
    Classifieds
    Quote Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
    That H2 slider house looked like quite the setup. I haven't seen one in person, but looked like a hybrid of a colapsable house and hard sided.
    Peeked my head inside a neighbors lil munchkin. He got it for lake Winnipeg. You can fish 2 in there comfortably. It would be nice if it was 6'2' or so high. Id like to make one with a colapsable roof so it packs smaller.
    did H2 Slider go out of business?

0 Not allowed!
    True freedom is not the ability to do whatever one wants or as one pleases without restraint, rather, true freedom is the ability to do what one ought to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12