Pronghorn Results

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
So when Johnr and DM negative rep me it's really #guywhonegreps but when guy neg reps it's really Allan.

I better go ahead and apologize if any of you had a flaming bag of doggy poo on your door step it may have been ment for someone else.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Allen = GuyWhoFishes?

JuanR = JohnR?

DirtyMike = GST?

So many ghosts!

Jdubya

Established Member
Is there any way to see how many gratis tags were issued for each unit last year? Have points built up but if I’m applying for a unit where the majority of them go to landowners I’m pretty much wasting my time (and yes, I’ve tried contacting G&F for the info) not trying to stir up the landowner vs. regular joe debate, was just looking for some info!

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there any way to see how many gratis tags were issued for each unit last year? Have points built up but if I’m applying for a unit where the majority of them go to landowners I’m pretty much wasting my time (and yes, I’ve tried contacting G&F for the info) not trying to stir up the landowner vs. regular joe debate, was just looking for some info!

this should be close to what you are looking for - 2017 paper app that has the number of gratis per unit for 2016

https://gf.nd.gov/gnf/licensing/docs/2017-resident-pronghorn-gun.pdf

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84