Hail the bison

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since the beginning of the 2011 season the Bison have a record of 128-8, including 34-1 in the playoffs. I don't care what sport or what level you're in, a record like is unbelievable.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was a great game and a fun time in Frisco. Thought for sure they were headed for overtime but JMU's coaching staff pulled a Pete Carroll on that last play. Should have just ran it in from a yard out. Was a great play by Jimmy football to leave his man and jump that route to seal the win. Bison should be back 3 more years with Trey at QB. Kid is unreal.

Looking forward to the Oregon game September 5. 37 game winning streak on the line! Go Bison!!

- - - Updated - - -

My bride and i watched the game and we both said at the same time, "you think the Bison will fake the field goal and go for 6" and BAM it happened.
Heck of a call and was super funny watching Entz jump around.
Congrats to the Bison and JMU doesn't have to hang their heads either. What a game.

- - - Updated - - -

The wife just said she heard that the Bison plane was having problems and couldn't take off. JMU said they would drop off their players and send the plane back for the them to take the Bison home on it. That was on some program she was just listening too. Don't know if she got it all correct but WOW, hats of to JMU for doing this especially nowadays!
JMU didn't have anything to do with it. The NCAA arranges the travel for the teams and they had to have the charter plane return to Frisco to get the Bison home. Was a real cluster from what I heard. Team had to sit in buses for about 4 hours.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
actually Sun Country used the buses to get them off the plane (which broke down on the tarmac) and brought them back to the terminal. Then they bought pizzas and beverages for them while they waited for the other charter to return to pick them up - at least Sun Country tried. What I can't believe is that Sun Country only has two planes........

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
actually Sun Country used the buses to get them off the plane (which broke down on the tarmac) and brought them back to the terminal. Then they bought pizzas and beverages for them while they waited for the other charter to return to pick them up - at least Sun Country tried. What I can't believe is that Sun Country only has two planes........
Sun country has over 30 planes in their fleet.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
LSU would absolutely destroy NDSU. That’s one of the best teams in modern history right there.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way why is the national championship always played in Frisch now

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
LSU would absolutely destroy NDSU. That’s one of the best teams in modern history right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah LSU would destroy NDSU just like every team they played this year.

Frisco won the bid to host it and I think they have it thru 2025 now.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

No guarantees in life -- they dont exist ---- odds are one thing but odds have been broken how many times in the past.

OR up next --- get your hotels now as they are filling up fast and the they know bison fans will spend the cash.

https://youtu.be/QoT2gi430Ec

- - - Updated - - -

See you in Eugene

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

Just a guess, but I'm sure that most were being used at the time, or would have taken more time to get one ready than to just turn around and get them. 4 hours isn't very long to wait actually.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76