Game & Fish Numbers

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a nice rain here. It made the hike this morning rather enjoyable for me and the dog. I saw pheasants, turkey and white tail deer . The sitka flash pull over is a great piece of clothing. Now off to shoot....

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen a lot of deer this deer season especially this year and last years numbers, I was the only one out of the 4 in my group, who got a tag this year which really sucked as well as losing my dog kind of made it hard for me to hunt as hard as I should have. I hunt two different areas in 2D but both are on the Pembina River. With less and less land covered by trees for shelter or more posted land then ever before its getting harder to find places to hunt. With these two areas that are open to public for hunting I still seen lots of deer multiple twins in the same night, i actually seen more 1 and 2 year old bucks then does, I didn't fill my tag this year just because I didn't see anything worth shooting. If I hadn't hit that buck earlier I probably wouldn't have been so picky and took one of those 2 year olds.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deer numbers in NW ND are not good. I’ve probably walked 80 miles for pheasants and have only kicked up a handful of deer. You see a scant few here and there in early morning or evening.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deer numbers in NW ND are not good. I’ve probably walked 80 miles for pheasants and have only kicked up a handful of deer. You see a scant few here and there in early morning or evening.

opposite for me south of the river... lots of near misses and road kill in mckenzie co...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be down pu Kristi and a 30 pack and do some roadin

a puppy whose first time hunting pheasants two 15 year olds and done two in walks. Another good winter and it will be back to the good old days

935C14E9-DD1D-49C9-B1B1-8886655F62AF.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79