The Official Wentz Wagon Thread

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
No doubt! That run on the goal line against the panthers was questionable at best. We want a dynasty QB not a 1 hit wonder.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
No doubt! That run on the goal line against the panthers was questionable at best. We want a dynasty QB not a 1 hit wonder.
He has been better this year not taking hits quite as much. I think he was taking some risks on Thursday night because it was a big prime time game on the road against another 4-1 NFC team. Lowering your throwing shoulder into a linebacker is ill-advised at all times though unless its the Superbowl.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
FYI, as of today Vegas is giving the Eagles the best odds of making Super Bowl from NFC.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Odds only reflect people's willingness to put money someplace. They don't always reflect true analysis of the real odds. In fact, they rarely do.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Real odds" of a future event?? Hmmm. Its not like shaking two dice where you can mathematically determine the probability. The 'real odds' are impossible to determine. I'm just saying that the sports books in Vegas, where hundreds of millions of dollars are wagered on FB betting alone, have the Eagles with THE BEST the odds on making the SB this week. (or worst payout odds if you look at that way) Obviously Vegas sets the payouts to so they get what they feel is the best value for dollars wagered. Green Bay was the best odds the week before, I think. NE Patriots were pre season favorites to win SB, only 2-1 odds at my book. That's terrible value IMO.

Regardless, the Eagles are one of top team in the NFC, right now.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
He definitely needs to work on the feet first slide! If your ten yards past the first down line please dont dive head first! So do you think the people at the Browns still think he'll not be a top 20 quarterback... man do they look like dumb shits right now.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
carson-wentz-?-????????-11-jon-gruden-11-11-nfl-memes-3901518.jpg
Love my Bison and Carson, but I laughed hard at this.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Get tired of Gruden thinking every play and player is super and the greatest but he has praised Wentz long before he was drafted #2 by the Eagles. Do agree that enough is enough. Nothing against Wentz, but Gruden needs to let him be who he is. The really good thing is the Wentz brings a lot of good press to North Dakota. Can not ask for a better representative for the state.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
He definitely needs to work on the feet first slide! If your ten yards past the first down line please dont dive head first! So do you think the people at the Browns still think he'll not be a top 20 quarterback... man do they look like dumb shits right now.

Thank goodness!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Browns have way more problems than at QB. I'm pretty sure you could give them the pick of QB's in the NFL and they wouldn't improve significantly. Every position in football needs someone adequate to have a good team. Not everyone has to be a Pro-Bowler but you do have to be able to play your position. It is of my opinion that a good offensive line is the most underrated and most important part of an offense and the same can be said for the defensive line. It all starts up front.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Absolutely agree. I wouldn't be too surprised if he takes less money than he could get on his next contract so they can keep or get better players. Always a team first kind of a guy!
He started his own foundation too right away to give back to the community. Not many do that even after they make big money.

I'm not sure why more guys wouldn't take less in order to get some help. Wouldn't a Super Bowl be worth it money wise anyway?? The better the team, the better the ratings, and you would get more sponsors IMO.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
My god, everywhere you look today, ESPN.com NFL.com it just doesn't matter, he's everywhere. And rightfully so. He is also currently has the #1,2, and 8 jersey sales in america, in green, black, and white. And nobody else has more than 1 in the top 10. Pretty unreal.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pray someone doesn’t find a way to destroy him... cuz they’ll be watching/waiting to prove himself a hypocrite. One eff up (i.e. being a human being who’s going to sin eventually) and they’ll try to crucify him.

(“the media”)

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks the NFL brass will be trying to ride his coat tails for a long while to increase attendance, jersey sales etc. Until a time when they think regular folk have forgotten about the take a knee crowd who will find out soon enough when contracts go south.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks the NFL brass will be trying to ride his coat tails for a long while to increase attendance, jersey sales etc. Until a time when they think regular folk have forgotten about the take a knee crowd who will find out soon enough when contracts go south.
Excellent point. You know, we are so grateful what he has done for ND, but in all reality he is a saving grace for the NFL as well.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have been following him closely... i made the decision that not watching the nfl in general didn't fit me in general... i would suggest to you that the 5% of the players that are kneeling, are kneeling for a cause they believe in... 25% are guilted into doing the same to support their friends, and the other 70% of the players, coaches, and fans agree with me... by turning it off, i'm turning my back on the 70% that agree with me...

not popular, i know, but it is what it is...

carry on...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75