The Official Wentz Wagon Thread

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have been following him closely... i made the decision that not watching the nfl in general didn't fit me in general... i would suggest to you that the 5% of the players that are kneeling, are kneeling for a cause they believe in... 25% are guilted into doing the same to support their friends, and the other 70% of the players, coaches, and fans agree with me... by turning it off, i'm turning my back on the 70% that agree with me...

not popular, i know, but it is what it is...

carry on...
Couldn't agree more. Too many people paint with too broad a brush on things. It's like being against hunters because there are some idiots out there that are disrespectful.

There are way more good people involved in the NFL then the few idiots that get the attention.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good kid with great beliefs and actions.
ND has been blessed with well behaved althletes from Erstad, Hafner, & Wentz. Many others in different sports but my memory is shot. All of these 3 kept their nose clean and did great things for their communities.
Hats off to all of them!

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Error 406" keeps coming up when I try to attach a hyperlink, but if you have any interest, check out the article on the top of espn.com Theres a good blurb about our ND boy getting the MVP award for the 1st half of the season.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
get him out of this game before he gets hurt. Running Wentz for a first down in the 3rd quarter with about 10 minutes left in the quarter is pure stupidity WITH the score the way it is. They have 4 running backs that can do that chore.

Last edited:

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
get him out of this game before he gets hurt. Running Wentz for a first down in the 3rd quarter with about 10 minutes left in the quarter is pure stupidity WITH the score the way it is. They have 4 running backs that can do that chore.
You are absolutely right. He makes me nervous! I will say though, he is slicing and dicing today?

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are absolutely right. He makes me nervous! I will say though, he is slicing and dicing today?

or hand if off the rest of the day. they are up 38 - 9 and Philly just ran three PASS plays and out. cocky or crazy?

lol touchdown. 44-9

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The pre-game show suggested that Eagles would win, but Wentz was going to be pressured all day by the Broncos defense. Been sacked once and not really all that much pressure. The sack was more a case of no one to throw to and the tackle was not a physical hit. Eagle defense is very solid.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Week off will do 'em good although they have some momentum. Dallas next so it will be nice to get the injured healthy and take two weeks to get ready for the cowboys.

8-1 . anyone have that on their radar earlier this year. NOT ME!!

by the way, Carson did have an ice bag on his throwing shoulder after that roughing the QB penalty. But did come back into the game and continue to play.

I like the RB pickup from Miami. Rumors are they picked him up so Dallas wouldn't get him if they lose fuzznuts (Zeek) to a 6 weeks suspension. Hopefully Philly can keep all those RB busy!!

Last edited:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wow first chance I had to watch him tonight. This kid looks like he's been in the NFL for years. I hope the best for him. Keep it going Carson. I'm officially on the wagon!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't put all the credit on him only. He has a good group of guys he's playing with.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Carson is what the NFL really needs right now and is showing the rest of the league how to play on and off the field. He is doing ND proud and never forgot the values he brought with him to philli. His hunting hobbies can't hurt but further promote the sport. It's hard not rooting for him even if he went to NDSU.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know the replay shows the knee. When I saw it the first time, I was thinking concussion.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was hoping for a Vikes win and an Eagles loss with Wentz staying healthy.....looks like it's opposite day

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I predict the Vikings are making it to the Super Bowl now. Carolina just got lucky today. Eagles HAD the best chance to upset them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76