The Official Wentz Wagon Thread

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
he is a one dimensional QB now, doesn't leave the pocket so now the dbs know that either a timed blitz or pick 6. Carson should have relied on his arm from day one

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What can i say?

Wentz did well in ND and even did make it to the big times. Did well for our state.

But now, after a short period of time, for some, he is a has been and will be a low life selling insurance (kinda doubt it) or maybe door to door selling Fuller brush like i did one time in order to eat. But i did, in time, crawl out of that hole and i am sure he will also.

Maybe that was/is a bigger achievement than others that grew up and still live in this state. So we all have our opinions about others before we look in the mirror. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
But a ndac diploma. What can one expect. Db

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
He doesnt have to work another day in his life. At almost 108 million guaranteed, I don't think his hole will be tough to climb out of.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trey Lance is watching his 1st round pick slowly disappear. He isn't looking good today.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With his BLM on the shoes I feel there maybe a hole to crawl up
Db

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You change you mind after the end of the game?

Nope, not at all. 15-30 passing with only 149 yards is not impressive at all. Yes he is an elite runner but he wont last long in the NFL as a runner.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nope, not at all. 15-30 passing with only 149 yards is not impressive at all. Yes he is an elite runner but he wont last long in the NFL as a runner.

Damn I was hoping he would tear it up and declare for the draft. If he changes his mind then it’s two more seasons of Lance for the MVFC to deal with......

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dunno how to look back thru posts but I predicted this almost perfectly. Wentz was a flash in the pan and will be selling insurance in Bismark pretty soon.

I think Wentz will be ok financially with 107 million guaranteed.

After the Philadelphia Eagles announced a four-year contract extension through the 2024 season for the quarterback, ESPN reported Wentz has an NFL-record $107 million-plus guaranteed in his contract. Overall, the contract extension is worth $128 million, and it reportedly could be worth up to $144 million.Jun 6, 2019

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
I read that NDSU had some kneelers for the National Anthem, and the QB had a bunch of BLM stuff written on his shoes. Looks like my Saturdays also freed up as I refuse to watch or listen to people who disrespect our flag. The coach said the easiest way to avoid criticism is say nothing, to do nothing, and to be nothing. As a coach all he would need to tell his players that there are people in the stands and at home that fought for that flag and that we will stand out of respect for the thousands that fought to protect it. I also saw that the QB had a bunch of stuff written on his shoes, someone should pull the 20 yr old aside and explain to him that owners and coaches would rather draft a player and not a human rights billboard. Ink the contract before you become a distraction. Never thought I’d throw the towel in on the Bison, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

This is in the wrong thread, should be in the Things That Don’t Matter thread. I read that NDSU had some kneelers for the National Anthem, and the QB had a bunch of BLM stuff written on his shoes. Looks like my Saturdays also freed up as I refuse to watch or listen to people who disrespect our flag. The coach said the easiest way to avoid criticism is say nothing, to do nothing, and to be nothing. As a coach all he would need to tell his players that there are people in the stands and at home that fought for that flag and that we will stand out of respect for the thousands that fought to protect it. I also saw that the QB had a bunch of stuff written on his shoes, someone should pull the 20 yr old aside and explain to him that owners and coaches would rather draft a player and not a human rights billboard. Ink the contract before you become a distraction. Never thought I’d throw the towel in on the Bison, oh well.[/QUOTE]

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Insurance agent just went for a 11 yard walk. I know its earlier but it was a nice walk. Db

- - - Updated - - -

Well the last walk was in the wrong direction but for now they are still up. Db

- - - Updated - - -

Time to leave the stand.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Imagine that but it was only one game. Yes imagine that from my future agent. Db m.h P

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read that NDSU had some kneelers for the National Anthem, and the QB had a bunch of BLM stuff written on his shoes. Looks like my Saturdays also freed up as I refuse to watch or listen to people who disrespect our flag. The coach said the easiest way to avoid criticism is say nothing, to do nothing, and to be nothing. As a coach all he would need to tell his players that there are people in the stands and at home that fought for that flag and that we will stand out of respect for the thousands that fought to protect it. I also saw that the QB had a bunch of stuff written on his shoes, someone should pull the 20 yr old aside and explain to him that owners and coaches would rather draft a player and not a human rights billboard. Ink the contract before you become a distraction. Never thought I’d throw the towel in on the Bison, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

This is in the wrong thread, should be in the Things That Don’t Matter thread. I read that NDSU had some kneelers for the National Anthem, and the QB had a bunch of BLM stuff written on his shoes. Looks like my Saturdays also freed up as I refuse to watch or listen to people who disrespect our flag. The coach said the easiest way to avoid criticism is say nothing, to do nothing, and to be nothing. As a coach all he would need to tell his players that there are people in the stands and at home that fought for that flag and that we will stand out of respect for the thousands that fought to protect it. I also saw that the QB had a bunch of stuff written on his shoes, someone should pull the 20 yr old aside and explain to him that owners and coaches would rather draft a player and not a human rights billboard. Ink the contract before you become a distraction. Never thought I’d throw the towel in on the Bison, oh well.
[/QUOTE]

Listen to the Virginia Tech basketball coach explain to his players on what they will do and what the National Anthem stands for.
This should be told to all the Pro teams also!

http://www.viewpure.com/AWRJvl2TkNk?start=0&end=0

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
someone should pull the 20 yr old aside and explain to him that owners and coaches would rather draft a player and not a human rights billboard.

I agree with you for the most part but I would rather they invite him or any other athlete that wants his voice heard to hold a press conference where they can articulate exactly what it is they are protesting and what their solution is. And have some journalists, if there are any left in the country, present that actually challenge them with questions.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz is DONE!! He may float around the league a few more years but as a starter.....not sure any team will want him.

I had the Colts to win > 9.5 games. MF'ers needed 1 MORE WIN and lost their last 2 games as 9.5 and 15.5 FAVORITES.
:mad:

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
He will collect millions either way, good for him but I dont like anything about the woke NFL

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz is DONE!! He may float around the league a few more years but as a starter.....not sure any team will want him.

I had the Colts to win > 9.5 games. MF'ers needed 1 MORE WIN and lost their last 2 games as 9.5 and 15.5 FAVORITES.
:mad:

I predict he gets one more year as starter for Indy. He played like crap at times but he was constantly scrambling for his life because the line sucked and his receivers were never open. Maybe they’ll try to put better pieces around him. And don’t even get me started on their horrific secondary.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75