The Official Wentz Wagon Thread

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
So i realize a lot of guys aren't watching the NFL mafia as much anymore, and I couldn't agree more. I will not go out of my way to watch it as much as I used to because of the protesting. However, we have a guy from our state that I keep an eye on, mostly because of how he has handled himself as a role model, and how he has been lighting it up this year. These last 2 weeks he has shown himself a true elite QB and i just think its titty sprinkley unreal that he's from here. I'm officially aboard the Wentz Wagon!!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did sit down to watch Wentz last night and I am impressed with what I saw. I'm betting he is sore today after the hits he took last night though.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did sit down to watch Wentz last night and I am impressed with what I saw. I'm betting he is sore today after the hits he took last night though.
3 sacks and 8 hits if i remember right... i can't imagine with the size of some of those guys comin at him.

sponsy12

Founding Member
Founding Member

He is always talking about "we" and "us" and hardly ever taking credit for himself, hard not to appreciate a guy as humble as that.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great guy and player. However I will just read about him this year. No NFL in my house until the politics get cleaned up. Hopefully it happens. I like watching NFL games. Until then I have plenty of college games to watch.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great guy and player. However I will just read about him this year. No NFL in my house until the politics get cleaned up. Hopefully it happens. I like watching NFL games. Until then I have plenty of college games to watch.

My feelings exactly. Kinda sucks just having to read about the games rather than actually watching them, but my love for the country supersedes this stupid poor me crap. I won't even go to a channel that has an NFL game on this year. Cable companies track that crap and report it for viewership ratings. Less ratings means less advertising dollars which means less money for the NFL. If you can't respect this country, then I can't respect you. We have issues. Lots of them. But look where we were and where we are now. We've come a long ways. Taking a knee isn't going to change things. All that does is show disrespect. Now, if you'd get off your ass and go out and help others and work WITH others, things just might change even more.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
My feelings exactly. Kinda sucks just having to read about the games rather than actually watching them, but my love for the country supersedes this stupid poor me crap. I won't even go to a channel that has an NFL game on this year. Cable companies track that crap and report it for viewership ratings. Less ratings means less advertising dollars which means less money for the NFL. If you can't respect this country, then I can't respect you. We have issues. Lots of them. But look where we were and where we are now. We've come a long ways. Taking a knee isn't going to change things. All that does is show disrespect. Now, if you'd get off your ass and go out and help others and work WITH others, things just might change even more.

Excellent points and I would never knock anybody with that opinion as I feel its valid. Thought this was a good read today.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mp-colin-kaepernick-nfl-united-states-america

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is going to have to suck up his pride and learn how to slide or go down on his own if he wants any longevity in his career. I can see trying to earn some respect last season. He has proven he can hang and belongs in the NFL, now he needs to start watching Brady to figure out how to keep doing it in his 30's.

Flannel

Played basketball with the guy in high school and always enjoyed being around him. Really really glad to see him excel at the highest level and have such an impact on his teammates. Go Eagles, go Bison, and go CARSON!

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a typical teenager just posting stuff. Weird yes, my kids were weird at that age too.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz will be a very rich man when he signs his next contract.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on board. He spoke/preached at our church in Bismarck a few months back. Solid dude with his priorities in order. I'm on the wagon!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
His next contract will make that look like chicken feed.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
His next contract will make that look like chicken feed.
Absolutely agree. I wouldn't be too surprised if he takes less money than he could get on his next contract so they can keep or get better players. Always a team first kind of a guy!
He started his own foundation too right away to give back to the community. Not many do that even after they make big money.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76