- - - Updated - - -

north-dakota-fighting-sioux-3.jpg

however ... I don't dislike this photo:

unnamed232.jpg

Last edited:

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gophs are going to stomp the no names. Just watch.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go Gophers! As a Minnesotan by birth that happened to live in ND for a few years, it sure was fun watching the couple games they still had while in MN gear in a ND bar. The last second goal a couple years ago was especially fun. Bar got quiet real quick except for us few MN fans that were standing and cheering! #imissnd#donthateme#istilllikeyouguys

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND gets last change for the weekend. Me thinks tone will be set right away with who Lucia trots out there for opening face off...and who Berry sends out in response.:;:duel Game on folks. I sense a normal high number of roughing penalties with these 2 teams! Wish I was there in person!

Brandon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just arrived in Grand Forks on the way to the Ralph. Pretty excited, nothing quite like the UND vs. goofs rivalry!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go fighting hawks!

Where is the Sioux Spirit ? Honest Question for an Honest answer , Did/Does The UND Fighting Sioux nickname offend you ?

Disclaimer : Since we are both rootin for the same team I won't hold it against you no matter what the answer/reason but I'll still say

GO SIOUX

- - - Updated - - -

Gophs are going to stomp the no names. Just watch.

What is your definition of stomp ? A sweep for ND would b nice but I will settle for a split . A stomp would be a MN sweep, I have $5 that says that won't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll even double down and make it worth your postage . Haha

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Splitsville. predicted a 6-1 win tonight. close!! Think we took the foot off the gas in the third though...

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought the Sioux (Hawks) played well both night, the only thing that stopped a win on Friday night was a hot goalie and there is no way that goalie will play every game that way and there record shows that. A credit to the gophs that they withstood the onslaught Friday and got by with a win. A loss like that stings for UND but in the end isn't the worst thing for them. As for Saturdays game UND came out very strong and looked ready to play again and that was a good sign. They probably did get a gift with that major and definitely took advantage of it which is what you need to do because any opponent would do the same to you if they can if reversed. They need to stay out of the penalty box but the penalty kill has been outstanding, could be a good year if they keep there heads in the game and keep improving. dukgnfsn

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what's going on ? No game on NCHC TV , Anyone else seeing it on other networks ?

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
We lose 2-1 tonight at CC. Never on TV when we are at CC. I recall many many years listening to that series on the radio. We threw the kitchen sink at 'em again in the third but couldn't crack a "hot" goalie.

We haven't given up more than two goals in each of the games this year. Gotta get that offense scoring. Hot goalies against us have been the problem so far. Time will heal i hope.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did/Does The UND Fighting Sioux nickname offend you ?

I was against the name change at first. But after the DAPL bullshit i am glad they changed it!
:;:thumbsup :;:rockit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76