questions

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I've tried to treat women with respect and decency all my life because that's the way I was raised. Men traditionally have been expected to make the first move and now we're being told it's not acceptable. Over the years I've been told by several different women, sometimes years later, that, "If you would have just tried harder and I would have given in." or "You should have asked and I would have gone to bed with you.". I think if a woman is attracted to you she won't mind being groped but if you're not sufficiently desirable to her she'll be offended and you may go to jail. What's a guy to do. I'm not saying men should grab every woman nearby just to find out but it's a dilemma. One guy told me one time that his method was to grab every woman he wanted. He said you'll get slapped 49 times out of 50 but boy that 50th one will make all the slaps worth it. Not my idea of how to treat a woman but I guess each to his own. The guy isn't a politician so he may get away with it.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Swamp draining seems to have spilled over to the private sector. Imagine how many will be outed over the next few months. More winning!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There is going to be a lot of job openings at the top if you are squeaky clean and that leaves 80% of us out.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was inappropriately groped by at least one crazy gal(fat and ugly of course or it wouldn't have been inappropriate) 15-20 years ago. Too bad she isn't famous now. Then again, I may have copped a bad feel 20 years ago as well(if she thought I was attractive it would not have been inappropriate, but if not it would have been inappropriate). ...not sure...scratching my head.

What gets me is the stories of the guy "handling the trouser trout" in front of a gal. At that point is the gal required to watch or can she just walk away? Not sure on that either. Never tried that one. It appears there is an unwritten rule she can't just walk away. So confusing.

Hell, Ive taken out my "trouser trout" (minnow in all reality), and shook it at the missus! She always walks away in disgust!

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whipping your dong out in front of someone is a risky move. Either she will be intrigued and want to play, or she will be disgusted and you will have to finish yourself off. Either way your getting your penis touched so I call that a win.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the deal with fake tits?

On a woman of course. Are they installed for balance or something like that. Guessing most are adding a rack for attention from all us greasy jackass sexist men.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the deal with fake tits?

On a woman of course. Are they installed for balance or something like that. Guessing most are adding a rack for attention from all us greasy jackass sexist men.

I’ve read that it is to make their clothes fit better.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahab, whipping the wang out Lauer style is only for high risk takers. You’re no wallflower, but I suspect it’s not your cup of tea.

Do not deploy this technique outside the bonds of matrimony. In that case it’s usually good for a laugh or two.

Hahaha! Classic

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what to think about this witch hunt going on. I'm sure some of it is legit but the fact that men are loosing careers over allegations is not something to be taken lightly. Goes back to everyone being so easily offended, it's getting rediculous IMO. Take for instance a guy hitting on a woman in the workplace, it probably not good practice but could easily be turned into a sexual harassment case. Which IMO is a bit overboard. Guess it depends on the circumstances of course.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
24293871_1510528129025626_3341025375530721972_n.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whipping your dong out in front of someone is a risky move. Either she will be intrigued and want to play, or she will be disgusted and you will have to finish yourself off. Either way your getting your penis touched so I call that a win.

Risky?.....Risky? Thinking that whipping it out is a "move" at all is INSANE! IF you're one of those guys who thinks its cool or just a dating technique....well IDK I'm speechless.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ive been flashed by women, had my crotch grabbed, had my ass pinched and grabbed more than i can remember and yet i just chalked it up to college experience. I guess i should start checking to see if any of these chicks became successful so i can sue and buy some land for a gratis every year.

One thing i don't do is dip my pen in the company ink, it never ends well.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ive been flashed by women, had my crotch grabbed, had my ass pinched and grabbed more than i can remember and yet i just chalked it up to college experience. I guess i should start checking to see if any of these chicks became successful so i can sue and buy some land for a gratis every year.

that's how I got mine - easy peasy

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Quite the interesting thread going on here. Looking back in my younger years....full of testosterone....women back in the 80's and early 90's didn't seem to find to much, as long as they thought you were "the man". Life was a bit more innocent back then and playful, yet you knew when to stop. Yet today, our televisions and big screen movies use sex and have clothing malfunctions during prime time television. What the hell...did these movies come from Harvey Weinstein fantasies or what????

Moral of the story of what I observe.....today's society is soft, not tough, can't deal with life crisis. Bad thing is...they say my generation caused it. Parents be parents....not BFF's to your kids. Tell them "NO" sometimes and explain why. In the long run down the road, they'll thank you for it. I know my kids did!!! So strap on your boots boys and girls...we're "Making America Great Again".

Sorry for the rant....but just had to be said.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Risky?.....Risky? Thinking that whipping it out is a "move" at all is INSANE! IF you're one of those guys who thinks its cool or just a dating technique....well IDK I'm speechless.

To be clear Rowdie, this was a joke. I have never exposed myself to anyone other than someone I was in a relationship with. I know I have an odd sense of humor, you'll get used to it. Or you wont.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
A friend has told me that in her younger years a guy did this to her. SMH I've heard other women say this too, and apparently a lot of Hollywood types think it's a legit 'move'. Not sure how to interpret a comment like that. I hope to God you're not of those exposing it to unsuspecting people.

Last edited:

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
One day while cruising down I94 I had a car pass me then slow down and get beside me. Passenger flashed her tatas at me. They were nice.

they speed up and get in front of me and slow down so I go to pass them. Driver then flashes hers at me. Again hers were nice too.

i pass and get in front and they pass again and the passenger flashes me again.

they get in front and signal that they were going onto the off ramp. I notice another vehicle up on the off ramp.

They stopped at the other vehicle.

my spidey senses gave me a bad feeling about the whole thing and I kept going on my way.

not sure if they and the other vehicle were up to something or what but at least I had a couple of nice views briefly.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67