questions

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
If 10% of the things being said about Lauer are true or based on something true, that guy is bonkers. Movies don’t make jokes as off the wall as some of the things he was up to. He may have been the inspiration for Bad Santa. Anyway I wonder how long until these two get flagged.... 80FCA334-C943-4102-9A1C-18913033EB4A.jpg

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite the interesting thread going on here. Looking back in my younger years....full of testosterone....women back in the 80's and early 90's didn't seem to find to much, as long as they thought you were "the man". Life was a bit more innocent back then and playful, yet you knew when to stop. Yet today, our televisions and big screen movies use sex and have clothing malfunctions during prime time television. What the hell...did these movies come from Harvey Weinstein fantasies or what????

Moral of the story of what I observe.....today's society is soft, not tough, can't deal with life crisis. Bad thing is...they say my generation caused it. Parents be parents....not BFF's to your kids. Tell them "NO" sometimes and explain why. In the long run down the road, they'll thank you for it. I know my kids did!!! So strap on your boots boys and girls...we're "Making America Great Again".

Sorry for the rant....but just had to be said.

I too have said this many times. Be parents when they are young so when they get older you can be their friends! Parenting never ends no matter what age your kids are but later in life you are both rewarded on how good your parenting was. :;:thumbsup

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77