YouTube Channels?

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else on here dabble in making videos? I've honestly started to enjoy filming and editing almost as much as hunting and fishing.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I alternate between my DSLR and my phone. I have a Samsung S8, and that camera can shoot 4k. It does a really good job IMO.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have thought about it but I already carry enough stuff and have a hard enough time staying organized. Maybe will dable someday.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool vid! That's basically been every single ice fishing experience I've had on North Dakota waters. I bring the bad mojo, apparently.

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have a channel on YouTube "CarvDog Angling" I use a SJCAM 4000 (pretty much a GoPro but for 1/8th of the cost) and use Corel VideoStudio X9 as an editor....

Good video btw

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
I usually forget to record or photograph anything of importance. Have had a lot of "why the hell didn't we record that", or "why didn't we get a picture of that". Son got a gopro that we were gonna use to film some of his deer bow hunts and turkey hunts. Well 2 deer and 2 turkey's later and still haven't remembered to bring the dam go pro along.

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a channel called "Fishsick Outdoors" I film only with go pro and put no effort into editing but people I know wanted to watch me fish so I said what the heck.

Founding Member
Founding Member
I made one last year on Winnipeg. #$%^&> :;:muahaha

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^^this made me laugh....and it wasn't even the first time I've seen it! Can't wait to do the same to someone I love.....

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not me I keep the memories in the ol brain bank and honestly could care less to carry all that extra shit with me just to try and show I'm a good hunter or fisherman. And then on top of that a guy is more worried about if I'm getting good video or how this one is going to look should I set the hook or do I start the camera first and when it comes to hunting should I shoot or do I start the camera and show everyobe how good of fisherman or hunter I am. To me it would take the relaxation and enjoyment out of it but each to there own I do enjoy watching some of the fishing and hunting videos if they are edited good and well filmed. End of rant not some one that wants to fill the back window of my pickup in stickers and have the title of prostaff this prostaff that....just an ol timer that enjoys the outdoors

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right on. I clearly am not the best hunter/fisherman, seeing how i rarely catch a lot of fish. To me, im starting to enjoy filming and editing almost as much as the fishing. I imagine the gratification is like what a taxidermist feels, because once that video is exported I have a tangible memory of the day. As for Window stickers, bring them on! NPLife is my media brand and Apex is my professional business, so I rep those thungs PROUDLY! Tight lines!

Also, i Subbed everyone that put their channels. I love watching local content.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
want to do more and going to put an honest effort in but getting more into pictures than video. All i have now is some video of deer on my youtube channel. not very high quality and need to learn to edit

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK .....I guess I'm just not getting "look at me" "look what I did" generation. And then put it all on film then put it on the internet, seems like a lot of hassle just to film. I watched a video on FBO (yes I checked it last night lol) and it wasn't very good IMO. The guy was by himself and it seemed like filming it was a pain, but maybe thats just how he fishes...he did keep a bass after all. I guess I'll never "get it". Probably shy I don't have facebook, I could care less what people think about me, and don't need to draw attention to myself.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i love how these guys film

Nate simmons makes you feel like you are part of it i also like his style

Jason Matzinger is another one who makes the video feel real. these guys have a talent i think is natural and not so much learned.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know if there is an adult version of youtube but if there is I think most of you should stick to jerking off. If you want people to see what your good at why complicate things by bringing fishing and hunting into it. :crazythumb: Just kidding, um maybe not.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76