2018 winter Olympics

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was a little younger, tougher, made of rubber and thought falling out of the air with a board was a good idea I dealt with some wind. At 150ish lbs it is amazing how much 10-15mph wind can push you around on the ground let alone going airborne and I never went as big as those athletes do.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
After seeing pics of the Russian curler, I might have to check out the mixed doubles

NO DOUBT! They are going for the Bronze in mixed doubles..today or tomorrow I believe. Her curling partner is her hubby. She will get a lot of votes for the hottest babe in this Olympics!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's another reason to watch the Olympics. No shortage of attractive women involved in many sports. Currently watching the Russian curling team, yes she is a babe.

Oops forgot, Russia is not in the Olympics, only the OAR, or Olympians From Russia. Women's US Hockey team defeated them this morning 5-0.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just heard that one of the Lamoureux sister's scored the fastest 2 goals in Olympic history..6 SECONDS APART!! Go Team USA...she did it against the Olympic Players from RUSSIA team.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just heard that one of the Lamoureux sister's scored the fastest 2 goals in Olympic history..6 SECONDS APART!! Go Team USA...she did it against the Olympic Players from RUSSIA team.

Watched that game and knew that Lamoureux scored both of those goals but missed the first name. So didn't know if each sister got one or as it was, one sister got them both. Scored one to go up 2-0. Picked up the puck on the face-off and took it in for the other goal to make it 3-0. A short time later it was 4-0.

The Lamoureux's are also easy to look at.

Perhaps we should start a contest to vote for the Babe of the 2018 Winter Olympic games.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shaun White wins another gold

Then drags our flag on the deck and damn near steps on it, plain disrespectful. I doubt he did it on purpose but should still have been mindful of what he was doing. They should have handed him one on a little stick and they should get some type of training that involves watching caskets come home from overseas with them draped over.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
little known factoid... rhonda rousey's dad broke his tailbone on that hill sledding i believe. dealt with immense pain for a long time afterwards. i think it (the pain) eventually played a role in his suicide.

also... they need to tear that thing down. its a serious liability for whoever still owns that hill.

It would make a great tower stand for deer hunting!:;:rockit;:;boozer

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I officially hate figure skating now. I went from trying to be nice about it not being for me but over a few hours last night when flipping channels and hitting it every single time I went to NBC I lost it a bit and said this is officially f%$king stupid. The frequent articles about the male skaters with eating disorders don't help much either.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I officially hate figure skating now. I went from trying to be nice about it not being for me but over a few hours last night when flipping channels and hitting it every single time I went to NBC I lost it a bit and said this is officially f%$king stupid. The frequent articles about the male skaters with eating disorders don't help much either.

that ^^^^^

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can name a few sports where the winner that is determined by so called "Neutral Judges" should be eliminated. Since I wasn't born yesterday, you can not tell me that some judges haven't been in the tank for a particular, figure skater, gymnast, country, etc etc etc. Leaving the decision of who wins this or that to a so called impartial judge or team of judges is a recipe for corruption.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member

Amen brother,!! I was enjoying downhill skiiing and the start of the skeleton...then the f*&^king asshats go to figure skating....

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also got to say it. These guys are talented and all. And i could almost enjoy watching if it wasn't such a flaming festival. "He has beautiful flexibility through his back, arms and shoulders. That was such beautiful skating." Insert puking emoticon here. How about... " what an awesome triple sow cow! Did you see that mother fucker jump and nail that shit!?"

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then drags our flag on the deck and damn near steps on it, plain disrespectful. I doubt he did it on purpose but should still have been mindful of what he was doing. They should have handed him one on a little stick and they should get some type of training that involves watching caskets come home from overseas with them draped over.

I was thinking the very same thing saying to the TV, come on man pick it up. I realize he had his hands full with snowboard in one hand and helmet and flag in the other but should not have let it drag on the ground. In the moment.......

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also got to say it. These guys are talented and all. And i could almost enjoy watching if it wasn't such a flaming festival. "He has beautiful flexibility through his back, arms and shoulders. That was such beautiful skating." Insert puking emoticon here. How about... " what an awesome triple sow cow! Did you see that mother fucker jump and nail that shit!?"

this is spot on and made me lol. Thank you

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking the very same thing saying to the TV, come on man pick it up. I realize he had his hands full with snowboard in one hand and helmet and flag in the other but should not have let it drag on the ground. In the moment.......

Yea it was unfortunate but if we want to get crabby there people purposely disrespecting the flag all over, give the guy excited to wave it a break. My first thought was who the hell gave the kid a 5x3 flag, he can’t be much more than 5 1/2 feet tall in the first place.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71