Winnipeg 2018

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
One would hope that Snooty is only coming out of the DH Customs shop. If there's someone out there that has stolen that pattern and is copying it for his buddies, that guy is a piece of shit. But that goes without saying.

Wow if this is true I agree, real piece of shit. Too bad they Or he couldn’t find a nicer guy than Dirty Mike to screw over ( impossible )

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got a couple snooties on the way! Huge thanks to DH customs for getting them out so fast. Can't wait for next week.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel dumb. My snooties are reserved for open water only. I'm sure I'm missing the good times.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think the sorry excuse for a man/friend/human that’s neg repping me on this thread realizes we can all see what thread a particular user is looking at? Furthermore, think he ever wonders if his double secret extra awesome walleye club is as dumb and sad as everyone else does? Lastly, think he ever looks in the mirror and wishes he didn’t look exactly like Woogie from Something about Mary? Oh well. Food for thought I guess. Anyhoo, I hope you stick multiple 30’s up there lung!

F3581F6C-7DE8-4D6F-B861-7FD5F22B8088.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you tell who is looking at a thread? and thats a bad rash on his head

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deep breaths. Someone's having a bad day.
No sir! It’s a great day. Just had a few philosophical wonderings about the wonderful fellow that is simultaneously screwing over Dirty Mike and neg repping multiple people in this thread

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
First off not agreeing with pirating but I have to make a statement. You guys are crying over fisherman copying other fisherman? You realize that is what most fisherman do right? Who hasn't fished the same depth, same spot, same speed, same presentation, same lake, same river, same color as the guy next to them because they are catching fish. This is why most fisherman don't talk about a hot bite or hot lure or hot anything. If you do your asking for company. I am not condoning this behavior but only pointing out that it obviously takes place and find it amusing that people are still surprised about it.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
No sir! It’s a great day. Just had a few philosophical wonderings about the wonderful fellow that is simultaneously screwing over Dirty Mike and neg repping multiple people in this thread

Well here's a comment to your philosophical wondering! If I gave 2 sh!ts about what you or anyone else on this site thought about me I would be replying to everyone of your comments. I don't, so carry on.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member

the ol woogie monster strikes again

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Man i hope this is a big joke because it's almost to damn funny not to be

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
No joke here! Internet warrior in full force! Bahahahahahahaha!

15bna4.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75