2018 Spring Turkey

norm70

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will be going for my 1st Turkey with my bow this spring in SE ND. No idea where to start, just really like to bowhunt. Not alot of Turkeys in the area but ill be out scouting trying to find one!

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My daughter and I drew our tags!

How come nobody mentioned how fast the drawing happened this year! Nice job NDGF on a quick turnaround! This seems faster than years past. Hopefully the change to electronic submittal only is the reason, and deer tags (and the Big 3) are quicker as well!

And if you didn't draw, pick up a left over tag and explore a new area. Good luck everyone!

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
anybody just take the head clean off with a snaro??

Took the head off one with a spitfire mechanical a few years ago. Fall season so had a bunch of tags, head of one lined up perfectly with kill zone of one right behind it at 20 yards so I figured I'd give er a go. Long story short, head off front one, pumphouse 2nd one. Double.
I think I can safely say I'll never be able to do that again.

Sim

My brother and I drew for Unit 27.

Anyone else notice the ***Important*** notice at the bottom of the email? It reads "Before your tag will be mailed, you MUST purchase a 2018 general game and habitat license and small game license, OR a combination license. These licenses will be available beginning March 15."

Is that new? I don't remember seeing it in previous years.

CBND

Sim, Seems like a new addition I have never noticed it before... Not a bad idea. never hurts to have a reminder to buy new license.

- - - Updated - - -

Three tags in 37 for us.... maybe they wont be on posted property this year? ha!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find that new policy very big brotheresque.

- - - Updated - - -

and Bowstix seem stupid expensive

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82