What was your favorite Oscars moment?

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1520292264613.jpg

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife wanted to watch a couple minutes. I watched a couple of gals do a presentation for about 60 seconds and told her I was going upstairs. I just couldn’t stomach it. Funny thing was, she was upstairs less than 5 minutes later. She couldn’t handle it either!

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Favorite part was that it was the lowest rated oscars every. I don't watch. Also Kobe Bryant who was allegedly charged with rape(bought her off and charges were dropped) a while back won an oscar and was celebrated, goes to show the hypocrites these hollywood people are and how out of touch they are.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
I am a huge fan the Oscar's in general -

But Steak Oscar is truly my favorite of them all!

9k=

- - - Updated - - -

Steak Oscar.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
oscars took a big hit last year when people of color whinned and some boycotted the event because they didn't included enough blacks for the awards...So meh...who gives a shit?

Last edited:

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
oscars to a big hit last year when people of color whinned and some boycotted the event because they didn't included enough blacks for the awards...So meh...who gives a shit?
I agree, but there's 2 sides of that coin. 1. If racism is really preventing different races from nominations, change the process. But if you're gonna play the fascism card, 2. Explain the BET awards.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
didn't watch either, they just turn these award events into a 'why I hate the president' sermon, instead of thanking everyone for their support.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I first saw the video I thought it looked fake, but when I saw lupita's face change I knew it wasn't. Whatever happened to the all celebrities were fair game when it came to freedom of speech.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66