What was your favorite Oscars moment?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
only oscar i know is this bad mofo

OSCAR-THE-GROUCH-TRASH-CAN.jpg

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hate the show itself with all the guests who think they have the answers from their make-believe world. However, there is the occasional female who walks the red carpet dressed in something that is interesting. The bad part is I can't stand to watch all the other people I cannot stomach to make waiting for the cleavage to show up worthwhile to watch.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as I am concerned the Hollywood actors are little more than court jesters. Once they stop entertaining the are of no value to me. I don't watch the Oscars. I am afraid I may not keep my lunch down.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what was better, waking up to a snow day or seeing the lowest-ratings ever oscars absolutely flopped. Like sportscenter, the NFL, and all the haters in Hollywood/music; hit em where it hurts and turn the knob.."Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The only Oscar's I watched were my fish

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Saw a headline that said viewership was down 16% from last year. That didn't include me because I did NOT watch last year or previous years either.

I just read that it was down 20%. Great News. Even better news was that last nights show drew the fewest number of viewers in history. I imagine most of them don't realize the reason for the poor viewing. I wonder if any of them were carrying a concealed weapon. I'm betting some of them were.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75