Elk Rut!

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought some might enjoy was a film my buddy made from an elk hunt he was filming in Washington. Was right in the middle of the rut bulls screaming all day. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well put together video. A lot of great footage of bulls rutting. A little disappointed the shot was not on camera. It almost seemed like the shot taken was staged for the camera.

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well put together video. A lot of great footage of bulls rutting. A little disappointed the shot was not on camera. It almost seemed like the shot taken was staged for the camera.

Yeah he was bummed out that he didn't get the shot on the elk he wasn't able go get over to the hunter and couldn't see the elk from his angle. So he just filmed the hunter instead, wasn't staged tho.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dead elk not on video is better than a missed opportunity on an elk because of video!

im super pumped for September boys!!

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dead elk not on video is better than a missed opportunity on an elk because of video!

im super pumped for September boys!!

That's our thought we just film for fun so not going to ruin someones opportunity just to get the kill on film.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know that it is impossible to sleep in a tent the night before season when you are surrounded by bull elk in love.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77