New Lure Excitement

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
lures to fisherman are like shoes and purses to a woman. Lures catch fisherman more then fish, just saying.

I know what you mean!

image.jpg

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only thing worse then wasting money on new lures that don’t work is when they discontinue ones that worked awesome. The one for me was the silver blue Rebel Minnow in 3.5in and 4.5in white the thatch work pattern on the side. I’ve snatched up a bunch on eBay. Thank goodness for eBay.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Headlock muskie lure. Handmade and designed for some serious random wandering when trolled 4-6+ MPH. $85!!! :eek:

MM, Do you use those or are they for display ? The third one from the left in the picture I posted is a Musky sized creek chub wiggler , This one sold for $ 1025 10 days ago but mine isn't worth near as much without the box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-MUSKY-SIZE-CREEK-CHUB-WIGGLER-IN-THE-BOX-EARLY-VERSION-Muskie-MUST-SEE-5-/183138856638?hash=item2aa3ed2ebe%3Ag%3AYU8AAOSw73NasZJu&nma=true&si=sL%252F2zhzu9xurGSfDPwWDylXmLw4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The headlock is going to be used for sure. It's a pretty new lure just in the last couple years and has some serious action when trolled.

I saw that lure in your picture. Looks like the two on the right could also be be used for musky.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I take back every bad thing i have said about musky guys. This is the best lure ever

s-l200.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Headlock muskie lure. Handmade and designed for some serious random wandering when trolled 4-6+ MPH. $85!!! :eek:

image.jpeg

Just another reason NOT to expand the range of the muskellunge. At 85 dollars for lures, it's obviously a fish for the social elites and the rich. This fish is OBVIOUSLY another ploy by the upper class to keep the working man down. In fact, I can't recall ever seeing a woman or minority fishing for these treasured creatures. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!! This highly offensive, sexist, racist, and toxic action is nothing more than an attempt to mask the oppression put upon the people of this nation by the rich and is appalling. We NEED a March for Fish protest to protect our children from this evil agenda. It's FOR the children people. Now let's get out there and start screaming, holding ridiculous signs, wrecking stuff, and leaving a giant mess that will accomplish NOTHING!!!!!! Sorry MM, but you must be stopped. (Grin)

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just another reason NOT to expand the range of the muskellunge. At 85 dollars for lures, it's obviously a fish for the social elites and the rich. This fish is OBVIOUSLY another ploy by the upper class to keep the working man down. In fact, I can't recall ever seeing a woman or minority fishing for these treasured creatures. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!! This highly offensive, sexist, racist, and toxic action is nothing more than an attempt to mask the oppression put upon the people of this nation by the rich and is appalling. We NEED a March for Fish protest to protect our children from this evil agenda. It's FOR the children people. Now let's get out there and start screaming, holding ridiculous signs, wrecking stuff, and leaving a giant mess that will accomplish NOTHING!!!!!! Sorry MM, but you must be stopped. (Grin)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75