dumbest post ever contest

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obviously yours is permanent Davey. The surgeon said I should recover to 20-50. I was 20-20 after cataract surgery, but need +1.5 cheaters to read. With the lack of depth perception and neuropathy in my feet I am really unstable. Going to be a long 5 more weeks, but not as long as the week of sitting in that leaning devise and looking at the floor for 45 minutes of every hour for a WEEK while the gas bubble in my eyeball held the retina against the back of my eye.

So where is the pond that you are fishing with your grandkids?

- - - Updated - - -

Them damn farmers dumping all their birth control pills in the crick

There's that many lady farmers trying to have kids???

I'm reading and listening to the band at the A Frame. I'm north of them at the north end of the South Lake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Fargo

- - - Updated - - -

City life drives me nuts, all I can handle is a couple days. Was happy as a lark to stain my boys deck just for something to do when kids were at school..

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Fargo

- - - Updated - - -

City life drives me nuts, all I can handle is a couple days. Was happy as a lark to stain my boys deck just for something to do when kids were at school..

Fargo would drive me completely nuts. We were there in January to see Gary Wall when we were back for the UND Denver hockey weekend. Unfortunately he passed away later. He was in my brothers class of '60 and a very good friend. He had that raspberry patch north of town for awhile.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Velvet elk antler contains glucosamine and chondroitin. Relieves arthritis. A holistic medicine. Any farmed elk rancher can steer you PG in the right direction to contact distributers.

How's your fingers? Getting any arthritis in your fingers yet?

I took glucosamine and chondroitin for ten years. The doctor told me there was no proof it worked, but there was no proof it didn't either so go ahead and try it. Maybe it works for some people. My first doctor had me on up to 12 ibuprofen a day. I didn't like the idea so I held that to six a day for about five years, then my second doctor put me on Naproxen for eight years and now I have been on Celebrex for ten years. Tough on the kidneys. Three knee surgeries and a right shoulder surgery helped, but now I need the right knee and shoulder ------ whatever I'm not sure.
Arthritis in fingers? Mine isn't making a 45 degree bend like my brothers for some reason mine is twisting. Darn fingernail is going to be hidden between my fingers if this keeps up. That's the right index finger. The left just has a big lump. I have been rubbing them with that Australian Dream. The stuff does help.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anybody tried CBD in the Balm Extra Strength

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody tried CBD in the Balm Extra Strength

I tried a CBD balm on a very sore neck and it worked far better than any of the others that I tried. I normally use Voltaren prescription cream but it didn't touch the pain. The CBD calmed it down.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeesh guys way to drag a thread off topic.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Injected some brats with Grain Belt Blu and gots them on the smoker for an experiment, charcoal with apple oak splits from the farm.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is that grain belt like I am enjoying a founders Porter right now. I am on a dark beer kick

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's ok for 1-2, I foresee gut rot if too many. It is really blueberry tasting, I'm thinking it would work great for marinating venison or elk steaks. The brats are pretty good, going to try straight grilling the other 3 tomorrow.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
this thread has some damn funny replies....I like juanr...must be some history there.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
blast from the past here. Still wish the cleaning station could be brought back from the dead

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76