KDM's Muddin' Minute

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is quite possibly the best explanation of seams I have ever seen! As a guy who looks at it every day I could read it instantly but the explanation was supurb. Well done!

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Very very well explained KDM. It is weird how when a person talks about the seams in the river most still don't know what to look for when they are just typing pointers and such. Those seams within the river are very critical for catching fish. Great great post!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, makes me want to GoPro night bites for pig walleyes and sumo catfish! Where to look and such, I just may do that in the next coming weeks as I have 5 weeks off of work right now. This is great! Everyone, grab a GoPro and post some videos, this might be a new era of fishing techniques instead of typing everything out...once again, AWESOME!#$%^&>

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys!! Currently uploading 3 more vids. Hopefully they all work and V can make at least a couple episodes out of the whole thing as I don't have any editing software. Feel free to give me some feedback and constructive criticism fellas. I have a thick hide, so let'er rip. All I have so far is derogatory statements about my skin color and suggestions that I should cover up my good looks. (Grin) Seriously though, suggestions on topics would be GREAT as well as questions anyone might have about fishing small rivers that I might be able to help with. V sent me this cool camera, so I might as well put it to good use until I drop it in the river, lose it, or otherwise render it useless. Thanks again for the kind words and support.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks V!! I'm hoping to get suggestions and questions from the peanut gallery to help me do some segments. I have a few more ideas, but I think I will need some editing capability. What do you recommend that doesn't cost a couple hundo?

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As a new guy to river fishing i appreciate not just the first video, but the detailed fishing reports you post. It'll all make sense soon.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be interested in hearing about some of your presentations and techniques for various situations, high flow, low flow, species specifics etc.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be interested in hearing about some of your presentations and techniques for various situations, high flow, low flow, species specifics etc.

I was just about to head out to do a segment on current seams between high water and low water. The initial segment was at optimal flow for that spot and now it's LOW so I think I can show you what happens to that initial current seam when the water drops 4 inches. Thanks NDsportsman for the suggestions. I'm on it!!

3geese4me

Honored Member
I will also second the tactics approach. Now knowing what to look for, coupling that with how to fish it would be ideal.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
if I lived there he wouldn't have to look for explosives but for a tracking device so I would know a few spots to fish so when I am running to and from Fargo so I could make a stop off and break up the trip with a chance for a small bounty and possibly run into the river legend and learn and enjoy a laugh or two
dukgnfsn
If I lived in VC you would have to check under your vehicle for explosives each morning.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I too would love to see how to work different presentations.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of days of my youth fishing the knife river.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I just had a phone conversation with KDM, and my head almost exploded with the wealth of knowledge coming through my phone speaker.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67