WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
PICT0004.jpg

Beaver, muskrat, or cat?

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hind quarter of a moose with the leg cut off at the knee. What the hell is that doing there?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beaver. Looks like a flat tail in the grass.

Yea I think you and ndwalleyes are right , High in the ass and the tail tells the tale. I cropped it and blew it up earlier in another program and the face looked like a badger but poor lighting can play mind games too. And a badger lays flat like a pancake . I've scratched my head a few times with night trail cam pictures . Beaver humping a log maybe .

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
After the comments on here already, someone needs to call HR!! ;:;rofl.....,.,..,,;:;boozer

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
PICT0030.jpg

Here is a daylight pic for your plant gazing fetish, there was another tree closer but my beaver monitoring was not up to par. This particular beav seems to have stopped in 3 weeks ago and did nothing, no signs of him/her other than that one pic.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
". This particular beav seems to have stopped in 3 weeks ago and did nothing, no signs of him/her other than that one pic."

Haha, In the beaver world that's the head engineer scouting for a place to start a new colony. They will show up just about dark some evening and go to town on those trees.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wormwiggler, Do you or any close neighbors have any cut wood laying around ? I can't get over how much that looks like a cut log when I blow it up. Beavers can move wood across land very well and like it in short chunks. looks like he is on a trail. I see water in the second pic. Creek, Pond ? There is a Part two to the link I posted , Ill find it and post it later, Confirmed with pictures about like yours.

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...appen-a-beaver-is-stealing-my-firewood.72114/

- - - Updated - - -

Beaver rolling a log. Final answer

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 87