2018 ND Pronghorn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 8 pts as well, looks like a good time to have them. Hell I have 8 for SD as well, never dreamed I'd need that many to draw!

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
You’re in a wedding that lasts the entire season? You must be the groom.

Edit: I’ve skipped weddings of family members who don’t know better than to not schedule weddings on an opener. “Well the venue, priest, caterers, and DJ were all available that day.” Why do suppose that is?

Haha. Come on man, don't hate on me that bad! No I'm not the groom. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way in hell I'd ever get married in the fall. I don't want an anniversary conflicting with hunting and fishing for the rest of my life.

For pronghorn, I like to get out a couple days before season, scout out some bucks and then try and shoot one right away opening morning. Not that all the big ones get shot right away but they're just so damn visible to everyone that the big boys usually get picked off fairly quick.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 8 pts as well, looks like a good time to have them. Hell I have 8 for SD as well, never dreamed I'd need that many to draw!

Well, now that they're cubing the points, you might have a better chance of drawing. I would assume that not a lot of people have 8+ points but I could sure be wrong... That northwest corner of the state is a tough draw though if that's where you apply.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75