When its a 100 outside

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're down here in Eagle Pass Texas playing in the 14U Babe Ruth World Series it is hot as piss!! Looks like it's pretty hot back home though too
its hotter than puss here too. Piss is roughly 98 degrees. 105 here in Williston today.

nybs

Honored Member
I don’t care how hot it is...just bought 12 pack of OCTOBERFEST at cpt jack’s. Summer is over - ha!

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and kids planned a trip to Medora for the weekend and also planned tent camping! It was hot! We shot the 3D shoot Saturday and got there at around 7 but waited in line for 1.5 hours to start. Everybody had the same idea. A few hours later we finished around 1 and 104 degrees. We then hit the pool until supper and musical. Kids wanna make it an annual shoot as long as its not that hot!

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew it was hot out when all 3 horses and mule wouldn't even eat a nice green hay bale. All of them literally surrounded the automatic waterer and didn't move for about 8 hours. No joke. Insane hot for a few days there. This 80some degree day today will feel like fall.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
at least nobody has brought up the "i cant wait till hard water" I think the winter last year took it out of em. Our summers are so short. Wakeup call this am -- we probably wont see that type of heat again this year This weekend sounds awesome. Good fishing Short

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
at least nobody has brought up the "i cant wait till hard water" I think the winter last year took it out of em. Our summers are so short. Wakeup call this am -- we probably wont see that type of heat again this year This weekend sounds awesome. Good fishing Short

dont really care about ice fishing but cant wait to coyote hunt again. And all the bugs to die and allergies to go away and snakes to go into their holes and sconnies to go home and the minnestoas to. So i am looking forward to the 25ish to 40 ish temp range in a big way. its to hot if i cant wear a hoodie all day

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plenty of ice cold water and not having a hangy makes heat pretty tolerable to me. I’ve been on the sparkling water kick out in the boat. I can crush a 6 pack of those Bubbly waters like a champ.

That's funny! Me too. I love me those 8packs of Dasani waters. Any flavor but peach.

And the "not having a hangy" is key too. Amazing how much better a guy feels, when he's not a stung pile of $hit.

Was fishing with couple of guys a month or so ago, and one of them asked for one of my waters. Took a big swig, made a face, and said "wow! this would be good with vodka!".

- - - Updated - - -

These are the days where I NEED to be able to jump in the lake. I need to get a ladder btw. Shade also helps a lot. I've had some really fun days on the water in the heat back when I had access to a pontoon.

Agreed.. middle of the day, make sure phone isn't in my pocket, then overboard I go.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new Yeti is still full of ice after 3 full days of sun in the back of the work pickup.
Somehow they have made them even better.

Anyway, I will be cracking one of them cold ones for the ride home in my 158* cab...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77