Share Yours.

Here is a few of ours so far this year.

08140037.jpg

08100368.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

campchef

Honored Member
Sorry to say I don't have any TCs out yet. The ticks were so bad earlier that I didn't want to chance a tick born illness. I guess I'll just be surprised to see what shows up below my stand.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yotkilr - that’s one exhibitionist buck you have there

it would be nice if all of them struck perfect poses from angles like that

Glass

★★★ Legendary Member
Last year I decided not put out any trail cameras, wanted to take bow hunting back to the good old days of scouting and not knowing what kind of monster lurk in the night. It was honestly one of the most enjoyable seasons I have had in the last 8 years or so. I didnt put out any this year either. I really like seeing the photos and miss the excitement of seeing whats on the camera, but I dont miss the "I know there something bigger out there" mentality and passing on deer because of that.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer, that 4X4 made my heart skip a beat. WOW!!!! I doooooooo LOVE those big 4X4's!!! He'd be #1 on the hit parade were he to be on my place.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
MFDC0038.jpgMFDC0056.jpgMFDC0071.jpgMFDC0081.jpg

Here is what I found when I checked my card today. Some strange stuff going on out there this year and some nice bucks with all of the early moisture and green crops. The one with the huge brows is a 4x3

- - - Updated - - -

Last year I decided not put out any trail cameras, wanted to take bow hunting back to the good old days of scouting and not knowing what kind of monster lurk in the night. It was honestly one of the most enjoyable seasons I have had in the last 8 years or so. I didnt put out any this year either. I really like seeing the photos and miss the excitement of seeing whats on the camera, but I dont miss the "I know there something bigger out there" mentality and passing on deer because of that.[/QUOTE

We thought about doing this same thing. But we are like getty little 12 year old girls when it comes time to checking the cameras. It definitely would make it a totally different experience. I have passed up a lot of average 4x4's because there were bigger on camera and made tag soup. But I guess this is why I love bow hunting so much, you only get a split second decision most times when they are standing right in front of you. It does help to have a wife that bow hunts, if you fill your tag early you can still go and sit in the blind or stand with her and just take binoculars.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kind of a cool pic I got off the camera today.

013 (2).jpg

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not this years year, my wife will pull some cards when she hunts friday evening. But heres a couple that made it through rifle season last year and hopefully stuck around this year.

EK001957.jpgEK000145.jpgEK000868.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

dates are wrong

HammsRMK

Honored Member
He grew a bit this year. I saw him twice last year. Now he his for sure on the hit list.
deer.jpg

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
MFDC1490.jpgMFDC0717.jpgMFDC3400.jpgIMG_1996.jpgLots of bears on camera for me...Have also some bobcats and deer (few bucks are alright). I enjoy running trail cams a lot, don't really care to buy a MN tag this fall where my cams are. I have a ND rifle buck tag, WY elk tag, and a dog at home that needs to chase birds

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74