Yellowstone

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
Damn! I rarely watch the boob tube but this is one series I meant to catch, but with my aging brain I forgot about it.

Question - is there any way to catch up on this series now, or do I have to wait till reruns hit Netflix or some cable company?

OOPS, just saw your last comments Ponyroper. Thanks. We have Midco cable and an Apple TV thing. Is there is any way to catch up without satellite!

Another question - we spend 6 months here and 5-6 in Az. Are any of these satellite antennas and boxes portable? Some must be as I see portable units parked beside motor homes and 5th wheelers!?!? Havent looked into it yet.

Last edited:

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn! I rarely watch the boob tube but this is one series I meant to catch, but with my aging brain I forgot about it.

Question - is there any way to catch up on this series now, or do I have to wait till reruns hit Netflix or some cable company?

OOPS, just saw your last comments Ponyroper. Thanks. We have Midco cable and an Apple TV thing. Is there is any way to catch up without satellite!

Another question - we spend 6 months here and 5-6 in Az. Are any of these satellite antennas and boxes portable? Some must be as I see portable units parked beside motor homes and 5th wheelers!?!? Havent looked into it yet.

To go portable, by far your best option is to go with Dish Network. Get a tailgater antenna and either mount it on top of your RV or set it out in the lawn if you’d rather. They get service pretty easy so long as you have a fairly clear view of the southern sky.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
To go portable, by far your best option is to go with Dish Network. Get a tailgater antenna and either mount it on top of your RV or set it out in the lawn if you’d rather. They get service pretty easy so long as you have a fairly clear view of the southern sky.

What he said^^^

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Great unit to have for camping and ice fishing. A guy can take his satellite everywhere he goes.

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member

You can watch the first few episodes on paramounts website for free, after that you have to log in with you TV provider to watch the rest.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
On midco it available on the free he on demand, paramount is the last option listed on the free had channels available.
Its great, on demand, no commercials and can fff.

that is ......when midco is actually working, which is not all that often.......

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought this was a one year show but guess not. We really enjoy it too and Costner does great in it and wouldn't expect anything else from him. Great actor and really fits the part.
Costner never does anything OK. It's either absolute junk (Water World, The Postman, and more), or great (Field of Dreams, Dances with Wolves, Robin Hood, Prince of Theives and more).

dirtybirds14

Founding Member
Founding Member
Costner never does anything OK. It's either absolute junk (Water World, The Postman, and more), or great (Field of Dreams, Dances with Wolves, Robin Hood, Prince of Theives and more).

Water world...cult classic

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last episode of the season is tonight at 9, so you guys don't forget to watch it, you better staple a note to you're forehead now.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great unit to have for camping and ice fishing. A guy can take his satellite everywhere he goes.

I bought the Tailgaiter Pro this spring. The idea was to use it on a two week trip to the national parks in Utah and Nevada. We used it one evening in Wyoming and one evening in Nevada. Next we thought we would use it fishing Devils Lake etc. To many trees. So far it's been about $114 per evening.

Aucker33

Established Member
I use my phone with direct tv. You stream for free on at&t and just mirror it to your tv without paying extra for another cable box.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of you guys that think this is a Dallas redo need to watch tonight’s episode... awesome tv imho
WOW!!!! Season 2 can’t come soon enough. Not at all what I expected the ending to be.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
FYI, season 2 starts tomorrow night :;:rockit at 9pm on Paramount. Channel 722 here in Minot.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
We really like this series and Costner has another hit on his list of great movies/shows.
Darn good actor and darn good series!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been meaning to hook on to this series for months now and looking through Netflix it doesn't look like season 1 is available. Anybody know if its on prime, Hulu, etc?
Got season 2 set to record on directv already but I guess a binge is in order beforehand.
Used to watch blackbox with Kelly Reilly as the star as she's got Cameron Diaz/Blake lively Hollywood headliner written all over her..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74