Yellowstone

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prophecy: Jimmy gets with the young woman, who just happens to be the ranch owner's daughter. Jimmy is living in the big house and doesn't have to return to Dutton Ranch.... written off of the script.

there is a new series with based on the 6666 ranch I heard. So he will be the next JD.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Methinks Jimmy's guna become one amazing Cowboy/horseback rider and blow everyone's minds at the Dutton ranch.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Forgive me if someone already mentioned this but there is another series based on the dutton family called 1883.

Tim Mcgraw is the main character in this series super excited

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same lunk, can't come soon enough.. Like you, I'm a binge watcher and caught up with the whole series in a couple weeks. Much better than having to wait week to week but too damn hooked to do that now.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy who wrote Yellowstone also wrote another show I really like called mayor of Kingstown
Taylor's character was the guy who lived in Texas and came up to the ranch with his mother and posse to play the horse sliding game

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpeg

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's bullshit there putting all these things on + channels. I bet Yellowstone gets put on there the next season, they got people hooked now so ching $$$ ching $$$.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's bullshit there putting all these things on + channels. I bet Yellowstone gets put on there the next season, they got people hooked now so ching $$$ ching $$$.

I was just telling my kids you wait and see. Movie theaters are gonna go the way of drive in movies (I really don't care). All of these blockbuster movies are only in the theaters a couple weeks before they are released to HBO MAX, Disney, Apple TV, etc. It's gotta have the theater people scared sh!tless......

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was just telling my kids you wait and see. Movie theaters are gonna go the way of drive in movies (I really don't care). All of these blockbuster movies are only in the theaters a couple weeks before they are released to HBO MAX, Disney, Apple TV, etc. It's gotta have the theater people scared sh!tless......
When was the last time you heard of a New movie theater. LB

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new 1883 seems better than the original.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If s3 e5 is gives us an explanation into why Beth has such distaste for Jamie well I can't agree with that reason. Beth brought this on herself if she had to of known the repercussions if word got out about her situation which is what Jamie was trying to do for his sister. He had a choice tell his sister that if she was to go through with it her life would never be the same or find another person to fix her mistake the whole world would know and her father would have never forgiven her. I think the first choice is based on a later time in America history that was done without the females or families knowledge but I am not for certain if it was done during that time period. Jamie made the right call mtc

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is a new series with based on the 6666 ranch I heard. So he will be the next JD.

The new series isn't about the four 6's ranch. It's called 1883 and it precludes the Dutton Ranch in Montana. Tim McGraw is the Father that accompanies a wagon train from Fort Worth up north. Sam Elliott is the wagon train guide and hires Tim McGraw to help as a gun hand, horse expert, etc.. I believe in coming episodes the wagon train gets picked off little by little, but as Sam Elliott turns the wagon train west toward Oregon then Tim McGraw stays behind in Montana where he homesteads the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new series isn't about the four 6's ranch. It's called 1883 and it precludes the Dutton Ranch in Montana. Tim McGraw is the Father that accompanies a wagon train from Fort Worth up north. Sam Elliott is the wagon train guide and hires Tim McGraw to help as a gun hand, horse expert, etc.. I believe in coming episodes the wagon train gets picked off little by little, but as Sam Elliott turns the wagon train west toward Oregon then Tim McGraw stays behind in Montana where he homesteads the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch.

Along with 1883 their is a new series in writing about the four 6’s

- - - Updated - - -

If s3 e5 is gives us an explanation into why Beth has such distaste for Jamie well I can't agree with that reason. Beth brought this on herself if she had to of known the repercussions if word got out about her situation which is what Jamie was trying to do for his sister. He had a choice tell his sister that if she was to go through with it her life would never be the same or find another person to fix her mistake the whole world would know and her father would have never forgiven her. I think the first choice is based on a later time in America history that was done without the females or families knowledge but I am not for certain if it was done during that time period. Jamie made the right call mtc

Jamie I’d a weasel just wait.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did not know that! This would be a drama series and not the reality series, "The Last Cowboy" that follows the Reining Horse competition? The Four 6's supplies all of the shirts worn in the competition and has banners hung everywhere.

Does anyone know the name of this new series (other than 1883)?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Along with 1883 their is a new series in writing about the four 6’s

- - - Updated - - -

Jamie I’d a weasel just wait.

As of the ending of season 3, did Jamie do the right thing as far as being able to save the ranch absolutely, everyone beth and Jamie both said that if something was not drastically changed in the next 2 years the ranch would have been sold off anyways. When jamie said in the first season that he increased the ranch by 200,000 acres I believe him so the little bit that will be lost won't amount to much in the bigger picture. So now that we know that Jamie is different then his siblings which under these circumstances that we have been told doesn't seem like the two people that Jamie call father aren't much different from what I see. When John confronted Jamie after Beth spilled the beans is absolute bullshit, there would have been no doubt in my mind that John would have sent someone to the train station or Beth would have been shunned for ever. John is a hypocrit when it comes to his idea of turning over a new leaf at this time is his life, John is a stone cold heartless man who would cut your throat if he was shorted on a deal which is exactly what Rip is.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As of the ending of season 3, did Jamie do the right thing as far as being able to save the ranch absolutely, everyone beth and Jamie both said that if something was not drastically changed in the next 2 years the ranch would have been sold off anyways. When jamie said in the first season that he increased the ranch by 200,000 acres I believe him so the little bit that will be lost won't amount to much in the bigger picture. So now that we know that Jamie is different then his siblings which under these circumstances that we have been told doesn't seem like the two people that Jamie call father aren't much different from what I see. When John confronted Jamie after Beth spilled the beans is absolute bullshit, there would have been no doubt in my mind that John would have sent someone to the train station or Beth would have been shunned for ever. John is a hypocrit when it comes to his idea of turning over a new leaf at this time is his life, John is a stone cold heartless man who would cut your throat if he was shorted on a deal which is exactly what Rip is.

it’s a tv show. Just watch it and enjoy. Jamie is still a bitch.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was watching Yellowstone after the episode series last night. Was blown away when I heard the actress who plays Beth talking in an English accent. Same with the kid too. Mind blowing how those actors can do that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70