Yellowstone

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I know a lot of actors take lessons on controlling accents, etc. Maybe it's their equivalent to calculus and physics?

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a recent podcast on the Band of Brothers miniseries celebrating their 20th anniversary. They had some of the actors on there. A majority of the actors in that show were British - it was also filmed there. The guy that played Winters is British and also the Cajun medic. They not only spoke American English they did the regional dialects. They do have coaches for that stuff. The podcast is worth your time if you are a fan of the show.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
So after loving Yellowstone and 1883 decided to check out Tyler Sheridan's other show, Mayor of Kingstown. Apparently this guy is a genius. Not a peaceful show at all, I suppose no different than the others, but how do people come up with this stuff? Did a little research on him, apparently he got his start acting on another crazy show, Sons of Anarchy.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he would do well in a western, with the right writing of course.
They better have RIP in there or all hell will break loose.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The man dont know how to ice fish. LB
Lincoln Aviator Matthew McConaughey ice-fishing ad.jpeg

California's version of the snobear

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member

Eatsleeptrap

★ Legendary Member
When they first started advertising Yellowstone five or six years ago, I remember watching an interview with Costner where he said something to the effect of it being a short term project, maybe 30 episodes, and he had a lot of other things he wanted to work on. Forty five episodes later he has probably had enough of people trying to take his land. I know I have.

Attachments

7c5mqb.jpg

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
When they first started advertising Yellowstone five or six years ago, I remember watching an interview with Costner where he said something to the effect of it being a short term project, maybe 30 episodes, and he had a lot of other things he wanted to work on. Forty five episodes later he has probably had enough of people trying to take his land. I know I have.

Luckily John Dutton doesn't raise corn. ...rofl...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are going to take Costner and Bentley to the train station.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't watch the series when it started, but binged watched in the last year. Meh, didn't meet the hype. Beth is hot, scenery and horses are cool. Bur realistic scenes are few and far between.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't watch the series when it started, but binged watched in the last year. Meh, didn't meet the hype. Beth is hot, scenery and horses are cool. Bur realistic scenes are few and far between.
Tell me more about this Beth, she sounds fascinating.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The story doesn’t say “He’s Out”. It simply adds to the rumo mill I’ve been reading for the past two months. Some say Costner has been negative and moody as of late. If so, so be it. Not many series do well with scripts after five seasons.

on the other hand 1883 series is spectacular and 1923 series a distant third place.
1923 could end up being my favorite, especially if they develop a Beth type of character.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75