Yellowstone

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was out in the Bitterroot last week visiting a buddy who was a horseman in 2 of Kevin's movies. He said the home ranch buildings are the Chief Joseph Ranch by Darby, Mt. Said they filmed by his house a highway scene with Beth and Jamie and they filmed it right when everyone was headed home from work so they had to block traffic off for over an hour as they had to do 3 takes to make sure everything was right.
Anyway they were off the month of August and are suppose to be back out there in September filming. So it must be going to be continued which is a good thing for us!
Campchef my old ears have a hard time hearing nowadays too. They either talk to low or low pitched or the background music is too loud on most shows we watch. Why in the heck do they need background music anyways???? :;:huh
Also we couldn't believe how Hamilton and the Bitterroot Valley has grown since we were out there last in 02 or 03. You wouldn't recognize the place hardly anymore from Missoula to Darby on Highway 93.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yellowstone is awesome. I like the options with Sling TV, you can basically watch all the old episodes, and the newest ones post the next day.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Beth dislikes Jamie because he's a softer personality and she knows she can intimidate him. Once that kind of woman knows that shit, she's never going to stop. Then, he gave that interview to the reporter and offered up his dad as the reason why (season 2, episode 2??) he wasn't able to run for Attorney General. That's when John Dutton (Costner) took everything away from Jame (e.g. credit cards, vehicle, removed from the family trust, etc.). Beth loved doing all of the dirty background work on that as the trustee.

We all need more of her skin before the season's end, dontcha think?

campchef

Honored Member
"We all need more of her skin before the season's end, dontcha think?"

Oh heck yes, That scene of her stepping out of the stock tank and shaking her booty into the house was priceless

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great clip... Interesting. Didn't know it was out there. I'll have to load that into my YT account.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great to see it's about here but was upset that it didn't come when it was scheduled to come (June 2021). Now, it's not going to be here until fall? That sucks....

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Article I read, said they are filming season 5 this summer. :cool:

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Been watching the first three seasons again - they ran a marathon this weekend and we recorded all of them. My wife and I are watching them each night - beats the hell out of what's on these days.......

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Season 1 Rip and Casey had their "fight" that Rip let Casey have. Guys like Rip get punched in the mouth and smile...say is that all you got. If I had to choose between Rip and Chuck Norris to have my back in a bar room fight...cause we all know how crazy they can be...I'm going with Rip...which is really surprising since until I was about 40 I thought Chuck was the badest dude on planet earth!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75