Yellowstone

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s a fun show to watch but when it comes to being realistic about horses or cattle it’s laughable.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watched the whole first season in 3 nights. Waiting until the 2nd season is over so i can do the same. Very good series but i am also a big Cosner fan. For me no series holds a candle to Deadwood.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watched the whole first season in 3 nights. Waiting until the 2nd season is over so i can do the same. Very good series but i am also a big Cosner fan. For me no series holds a candle to Deadwood.

Deadwood was very good...Longmire not bad either...pretty good stuff.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard "Beth" speak outside of the show and she has some sort of British accent. How does she lose that just for the taping on the set?? Her nice lil' butt in season one should really return in season 2, IMHO. She's a hottie.

Season two is living up to the interest of season 1. I'm hooked and have all of the episodes saved on my dvr just so I can watch again whenever I like. If there's a blizzard this coming winter I'll be fine with the dvr, beer, and smoked venison sausage.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are quite a few actors from across the pond that have that accent and many don't have them when making movies or TV series. I guess that is why they call it acting.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Man this show is getting good. Best show on TV imho! Kills me to have to wait a week for every new episode.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please do not give any details of the last two episodes as I have been camping since July 31st and have them recorded to watch when I get home.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holey shit, last weeks episode was intense!!!!!!!!!! ::wowzers::

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel like we are getting into some sons of anarchy shit, cowboy style.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I know it will fit this audience, the best western mini series since lonesome dove is Godless on Netflix. Way more vulgar than Lonesome dove, but my absolute favorite western mini series in past 10 years.

campchef

Honored Member
My hearing is challenged so I may have missed it but, why does Beth have such an intense hatred for Jamie?

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
because Jamie is a worthless piece of shit that would sell out the family in an instant.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My hearing is challenged so I may have missed it but, why does Beth have such an intense hatrid for Jamie?

I was wondering the same thing. She's the one who literally killed her mother and her father doesn't seem to hold that against her. Also the story line of clover/alfalfa hay killing cattle by making them all bloat was bogus. The number that died was supposedly 360+ or - and if you figure not every one that ate some hay died then add up the amount of hay needed to possibly kill 360 head you come up with such a large number it would have taken half a dozen planes to haul that much tonnage. It's not like it's poison that it only takes a mouthful to kill a cow, they have to eat a pile of the stuff to bloat bad enough to die. I know it's poetic license but it still bugs me because all the city slickers now think alfalfa hay kills cow. Watch out, the next thing you know they will want to make a law against feeding clover hay to cattle.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
My hearing is challenged so I may have missed it but, why does Beth have such an intense hatrid for Jamie?

The way I took it, is that she has blamed him for the death of their mother, even though it is as much her fault as it is his. Her coping mechanism with it, I suppose.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74