Yellowstone

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought there would be way more "action" in the first show of the season. First hour was good and second to me was a little disappointing.
Can't wait for Rip, Kasey, and John to get busy!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Rip and the rattlesnake cooler almost made me poop a little :;: cause I hate all snakes and did anyone notice the one bad guy hanging from the cross pole by the bunk house. LB

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beth is one tough women I wouldn't want to piss her off. The snake was cool but I figured Rip would have been more violent he didn't get to kill any of the attackers.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBJ ,Man I tried,didn't help it was dark by 5pm last night,pretty sure it was lights out by 8pm or so and gunsmoke was on,next thing ya know my snooze alarm came in and woke me up (MY GOLDEN)around 1am and some religous show was on..Just couldn't get into this yellowstone show

I know what you mean, I was overseas when the Simpsons, Seinfeld, and SpongeBob became popular. I still don't get it...for the most part.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know what you mean, I was overseas when the Simpsons, Seinfeld, and SpongeBob became popular. I still don't get it...for the most part.

unless your 3 years old your not supposed to get sponge bob. God am I glad I’m done with all those cartoons.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll wait for my neightbor to give me the DVD.

Until then, I will no longer be reading this thread. Spoilers are BS.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
From our Florida trip last week.

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the two-hour premier and thought I had missed some parts because when I watched the outtakes by the roughnecks they kept talking about Rip/Beth with the little boy living at their home. I went back on YouTube TV to watch it again and the 2nd hour doesn't appear, only the first hour! GRRRRRR The outtakes were covering things I didn't remember seeing anywhere in the premier. Then, meme's started showing up on FB with the little boy and Beth/Rip and I was confused. How did I miss that much????

I mean, I did catch Beth's boobs once more. That wasn't so difficult. How about that back side? The cameras didn't want us to miss THAT portion, huh? lol

Lando

Established Member
I thought i missed some stuff as well. Did anyone see last season when the directions to the shooter's van was left in blood on the road? That was something that I totally missed, or they didn't show us.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny thing about Beth's back being all scarred up from the explosion is the explosion was to her front not the back.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought i missed some stuff as well. Did anyone see last season when the directions to the shooter's van was left in blood on the road? That was something that I totally missed, or they didn't show us.

they showed it right before rip got him

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder what happened to the boy that was with John and his Mother when they both were shot. There was a lot of colateral damage that never had any follow up. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70