Yellowstone

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else watching the miniseries "Yellowstone" on the Paramount Network and if you are what do you think of it? I myself enjoy watching it.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best series in years. The evilness of Beth gets me slightly excited

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought this was a one year show but guess not. We really enjoy it too and Costner does great in it and wouldn't expect anything else from him. Great actor and really fits the part.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome show!! One of the very few must see shows for me on a weekly basis.

campchef

Honored Member
Love it! Great casting but I'm betting Jamie is gay. Seems it's compulsory that every show has at least one.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Great show so far but reruns are hard to come buy. I’ve been trying to catch up but the dvr hasn’t recorded anything by the new ones. What I like about the show is how real this really could be.

- - - Updated - - -

Great show so far but reruns are hard to come buy. I’ve been trying to catch up but the dvr hasn’t recorded anything by the new ones. What I like about the show is how real this really could be.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got 3/4 of an episode in and I couldn't do it anymore. I'm barely old enough to remember "Dallas" but I've seen enough of that as well.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Paramount Network? Does Midco have it in their cable lineup? Never heard of Paramount Network

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
100 % better than Dallas . You couldn't pay me enough to watch Dallas ! Yes Paramount, channel 241 on Dish network .

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated
If you have dish network you can find the episodes on “dish on demand”

Established Member
hate to say it boys, you couldn't pay me to watch those liberal asswipes

- - - Updated - - -

I believe spike was Harvey the perverts network.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have watched several episodes and get a kick out of some of their screw-ups. First episode showed a couple of guys pulling a calf out of a heifer and when they got the calf out it was a month old 150 pounder that jumped up and nearly ran over the actor as it burned out of there. ;:;rofl One thing that annoys me to no end is that the sound track people put horse noises in when ever there is a horse on the screen. The constant snorting and squealing drives me nuts and is distracting. Costner is one of my favorite actors and he is pretty credible in his role. His daughter Beth is just there for her tits and ass and I would think that would turn off many women viewers. Some of the Native American interactions are pretty accurate like the living conditions and the suicide rates. On Dish Network I can get episodes on demand for free so don't have to worry about missing a week.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55