Yellowstone

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
A little wild with all the AK action and never hitting anyone.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe they were following the new Hollywood rules with weapons while on an active filming set? All those sound & lights set up to replace any sort of blanks being on the set.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
261413078_424000419264984_1826557438292241157_n.jpg

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jimmy just jacked off a horse!!! LMAO
I rolled right off the couch laughing so hard. The wife though I had lost it. Poor Jimmie, I hope it didn't take too many takes to get that part. LB

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I rolled right off the couch laughing so hard. The wife though I had lost it. Poor Jimmie, I hope it didn't take too many takes to get that part. LB

Pfft, this is not that out of the ordinary in the real world. My dog loves the boarding kennel for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW, Taylor Sheridan, or whatever the eff his name is, has not a clue on ranching or the western way of life. He's a putz, pure and simple. But he may be a good screen writer...

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
A VERY GOOD episode last night. Nothing like a 14yo boy looking at Beth and she's in a camisole with bumpers pointing to you while you're getting a tongue lashing..... Boy must like those types of tongue lashings!

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
- - - Updated - - -

FWIW, Taylor Sheridan, or whatever the eff his name is, has not a clue on ranching or the western way of life. He's a putz, pure and simple. But he may be a good screen writer...[/QUOTE]

Sheridan supplies all the horses and cattle on the Yellowstone series. He also grew up on a ranch in Texas. He also owns some really good Reining horses.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pfft, this is not that out of the ordinary in the real world. My dog loves the boarding kennel for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW, Taylor Sheridan, or whatever the eff his name is, has not a clue on ranching or the western way of life. He's a putz, pure and simple. But he may be a good screen writer...

Well he did grow up on a ranch in texas and rides horses pretty damn good and is part owner of the 6666 ranch now. Im guessing he is smart enough to know that normal ranch life wouldnt be much of a story.........

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's no way that horse was acting, they literally jacked off a horse in that scene. For that matter I doubt the guy playing Jimmy had to act much holding the drop bucket, or whatever they call it.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are all messed up. Who gives shit about collecting seman from a horse!! Now that gal that was in charge of the fiasco, she can take sample anytime.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taylor Sheridan also has a show on CMT (Country Music Television) called The Last Cowboy. This show is a reality series about showing reining horses and the competition of owners, or riders, or both, up until the Ride for A Million show in Las Vegas, NV at the end of the season.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Season 1 whatever happened to the public inquiry on the duttons altering the flow of water there would be no way I hell that would be allowed, yellowstonecutthroattroutmatter
Season 2 So how come the director leaves such holes in the storyline, when tate and his mother live in the apartment there was never any mention of tate coming to visit grandpa,
Did the director forget about Beth's assistant Jason getting his head blown off
So do you think the old man gave Rip the house for saving Beth or for loyal.
Why was the Becker brother just walking around in the dark instead of trying to ambush John
That's where I'm at now only on season 2 but I really hate big holes in a shows storyline for no reason other then being lazy
Oh one more thing Monica is a whore

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Monica is easy on the eyes but she is a whiny, needy, bitch. She needs to go away.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Monica is supposed to have landed another role on another show. Haven't heard for sure if she accepted it or still undecided.
Rip got the house for being loyal to the ranch.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about Jason and the water tributary those are huge holes that really imo ruin a good show it's not like it's a sci-fi series. Oh well I still like the series even though the writers suck kind of like the last few episodes of GOF. I'm a binge watcher as well wait for the whole season to finish. I coworker said that later in the series they get into more detail as to what Jamie did to the family to make beth and John not care for him. I do like the writers way they use flashbacks in explaining why Beth mother was so hard on beth after she became a "woman". I don't think Beth intentionally tried to spook her mothers horse I think I wouldn't have thought that way until after the episode when her mother told her that she needed to be extremely hard on her and how she explained that her mother was hard on her.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prophecy: Jimmy gets with the young woman, who just happens to be the ranch owner's daughter. Jimmy is living in the big house and doesn't have to return to Dutton Ranch.... written off of the script.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77