New guy

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hello all,

I got on NDA a few weeks back to get some information about fishing Lake Sakakawea and got several helpful replies. I've been snooping around the site here and there ever since and found this page...maybe should have started here, but like with just about everything else (especially the fishing) I'm always a day late and a dollar short...

Really enjoy what I've found on here and my son wants to go back to Sakakawea for his birthday next year (heard the fishing is better in June than in August) hopefully some of you can help us catch some walleye when that time gets closer. Meanwhile, I will look at all your hunting and fishing posts and pictures and be jealous...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Greetings!! It's good to hear you were given some helpful info here. Put on you big girl pants and join the fracus. Twould be interesting to hear a Nebraska point of view on a good many topics.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have to hate sparkly boats and chop your dogs tail off to really fit in here.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome new guy. It's all about fun around here, we don't all agree about everything but do the best we can with what we have to work with.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
What he is trying to say is rapala sucks and never works out west .

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good info here, you just need to be selective. Welcome by the way.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome to the club, it's a great place to hang out.

Just so you know as the FNG you have certain responsibilities, washing and polishing members boats, cleaning hunting and fishing gear, cleaning fish and game as a token of respect and most importantly the FNG buys cigars!

:;:smokin

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for welcome! I can give a Nebraska point of view, but no guarantees on how helpful it will be...

I've got pretty thick skin...I'm a teacher and a coach so I get yelled at a lot...mostly by parents...then I take it out on officials...

Skeeter...will I get kicked out if I only meet one of the requirements?...my dogs have had their tails chopped off, but my boat has sparkles...

fj40...Nebraska is cattle country...I think you had me confused with Iowa...

2400...if you want to bring that stuff to Nebraska I might be able to take care of it...

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome new guy. It's all about fun around here, we don't all agree about everything but do the best we can with what we have to work with.

You shut your mouth, you don't speak for all of us!!

LOL, just kidding. Seemed like the right place for it....

Welcome New Guy!

grizzly

Established Member
Thanks for welcome! I can give a Nebraska point of view, but no guarantees on how helpful it will be...

I've got pretty thick skin...I'm a teacher and a coach so I get yelled at a lot...mostly by parents...then I take it out on officials...

Skeeter...will I get kicked out if I only meet one of the requirements?...my dogs have had their tails chopped off, but my boat has sparkles...

fj40...Nebraska is cattle country...I think you had me confused with Iowa...

2400...if you want to bring that stuff to Nebraska I might be able to take care of it...
what part of NE you from im 40 miles southwest of lincoln

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try to keep the greed of farmers, and the liberalism of biologists speak to a minimum. Also only real hunters walk 7 miles to their spots

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76