Underwater Walleye Strikes 2018 Trolling X-Rap's

tomasz20

Established Member

This is what it looks like when the walleyes bite. This video shows how walleyes react to slow trolling and fast trolling. We were trolling for walleyes using an X-Rap (Rapala). We were fishing in shallow water where the water was not the clearest. This was all shot at Elk Island Lodge on Gods Lake, Manitoba, Canada in less than 2 hours of fishing. Thank you for watching !! Make sure you subscribe if you haven't, I am 10 subscribers away from 1000. I have one more video like this coming up and its way more clear and can see the walleyes better.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any tips for getting good video from the WW other than clear water ?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...5DQEMZguTm1BxL35eR27UZjdle2liVThoCaw0QAvD_BwE
They sell them at Cabela's

- - - Updated - - -

I be to scared to snag it lol

A guy would just need to run a heavier mainline than the line tied to the crank so the crank breaks off first.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what it looks like when the walleyes bite. This video shows how walleyes react to slow trolling and fast trolling. We were trolling for walleyes using an X-Rap (Rapala). We were fishing in shallow water where the water was not the clearest. This was all shot at Elk Island Lodge on Gods Lake, Manitoba, Canada in less than 2 hours of fishing. Thank you for watching !! Make sure you subscribe if you haven't, I am 10 subscribers away from 1000. I have one more video like this coming up and its way more clear and can see the walleyes better.

Those were some nice walleyes. How come they were hard to hook up on?

tomasz20

Established Member
Any tips for getting good video from the WW other than clear water ?
shoot on a sunny day, but when the algae is out, shot on cloudy days.

- - - Updated - - -

A guy would just need to run a heavier mainline than the line tied to the crank so the crank breaks off first.

- - - Updated - - -

Those were some nice walleyes. How come they were hard to hook up on?
I run a 50 lbs braid main line and 12 lbs floro leader to crank. Im not to sure, it just goes to show you how many bites we actually miss as I did not feel a few of the ones I missed. The hooks were sharp so maybe they were just camera shy haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77