Iam the NFG :)

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;boozer.......................................:;:howdy............................;:;boozer

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like fishingbuddy is more your style, here we are tail docking, tourney fishing, 6.5 creedmore sniping, sparkle boat financing, deer tag bitching, expensive rod using, anti bottom bouncer fishin, nonresident bashin, trophy deer slaying, slot limit hating, wheeling deeling, jacked up truck driving, white sunglass wearing, kiss stealing SOB's.

I hope this isn't the name of a new group.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL! Yeah Nebraska is full of those low life tournament types! A guy can't go fishing anywhere around here without running into one...that's why I fish in ND! :)

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like fishingbuddy is more your style, here we are tail docking, tourney fishing, 6.5 creedmore sniping, sparkle boat financing, deer tag bitching, expensive rod using, anti bottom bouncer fishin, nonresident bashin, trophy deer slaying, slot limit hating, wheeling deeling, jacked up truck driving, white sunglass wearing, kiss stealing SOB's.
This is one of the most f#*&ed up things I’ve read today. Who the hell wears white sunglasses!!!! That’s gayer than a bag of dicks.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Knobs or nibs? Your answer will tell me all I need to know.....welcome either way! :)

Oh, and I fish the Red River a lot for those oversized bullheads......let me know if you'd like to jump in the boat sometime. Glad to take you with (if you answer the question correctly haha!)

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Knobs or nibs? Your answer will tell me all I need to know.....welcome either way! :)

Oh, and I fish the Red River a lot for those oversized bullheads......let me know if you'd like to jump in the boat sometime. Glad to take you with (if you answer the question correctly haha!)
When my family played it was nibs.

- - - Updated - - -

When my family played it was nibs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73