Fish taco recipes?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lovvvve me some fish/shrimp tacos! Walleye tacos at the The golf course (kings walk) in forks are to die for. In devils lake, at charras & tequila that's all I ever get but I like to order tortillas on the side and make my own often. Corn tortillas for the taste, flour for the lack of mess as they don't break.
Forget the iceberg lettuce; need coleslaw type with seafood, aoili, pico de gallo, sliced avacados, good douse of hot sauce, and fresh lime wedge squeezed on top.
Having them without a margarita on the rocks would be disservice to the whole meal.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lovvvve me some fish/shrimp tacos! Walleye tacos at the The golf course (kings walk) in forks are to die for. In devils lake, at charras & tequila that's all I ever get but I like to order tortillas on the side and make my own often. Corn tortillas for the taste, flour for the lack of mess as they don't break.
Forget the iceberg lettuce; need coleslaw type with seafood, aoili, pico de gallo, sliced avacados, good douse of hot sauce, and fresh lime wedge squeezed on top.
Having them without a margarita on the rocks would be disservice to the whole meal.

No self respecting fisherman orders walleye from a restaurant.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
1BCA625B-65BE-4418-AAD8-71E87F021DBA.jpg

Lol, screw your walleye and fish tacos then..#nocomparison

honkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The sauce recommended above is good. Sour cream, Mayo, and some chipotle peppers chopped up with a squeeze of lemon juice is killer. A great salsa recipe for fish tacos is thinly sliced radishes, mango, lime juice, a splash of olive oil, chili powder, and some fresh cilantro. Good stuff!!

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good mango salsa with jalapeños and a good slaw will make good fish tacos great

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80