Why?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve been haunted in such a fashion upon returning from abroad with hitchhiker bacterium who have overtaken my happy gut bacteria.

All I have to do is daily intake of a Kefir or two (or some such) and the good guys win in a few days.

I have shared this with a number of habitual e-dumpers and it worked for them too.

#guthealthmeansreplacingbadbugswithgoodbugs

- - - Updated - - -

ps
Kefir can’t assist with severe rum intake - no survivors - edumps are inevitable.

I googled this and will be trying it. Hit me in my early 20's and Dr recommendations have failed. I could tell stories but the good ones are too embarrassing.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I truly feel for all you guys. The last 20 years or so I am on the throne within 10 minutes of when my feet hit the floor and thats it until the next day.

Same... coffee in bed at 6, out of bed at 7, daily doink at 7:05. very rare it varies unless I’ve been up to shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

(ie excessive rum, etc)

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The angled side braces of cattle guards make a decent makeshift shitter seat.

Ive learned this.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
During Hunter Safety Classes we always emphasize in the lesson about what to carry in your back or fanny pack, TOILET PAPER. Have a roll in my pickup as well as one in my pack.

On time while trying to decoy geese the urge hit. Headed to the pickup, not far away behind some trees and along the road. Just as I got there and was about to head to the trees to do my business a local farmer stops to visit. Friendly guy who wanted to visit about everything. Damn near s__t my pants before he decided he had something to do. '

Always carry the paper.

Wet wipes. Smaller/better packaging and soothing on the b-hole

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The angled side braces of cattle guards make a decent makeshift shitter seat.

Ive learned this.

If you can wait for any type of structure whatsoever life must be good. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wet wipes. Smaller/better packaging and soothing on the b-hole

good advice, Those armor all glass and plastic wipes burn like a son of a gun .

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I have quit chewing e dumps have become a lot less predictable. Used to be coffe and Copenhagen and about 10 minutes

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how as we age, those "Life Lessons" begin to dictate how we go about our business. I'm thinking of building a throne seat attachment for my truck receiver to make those ice fishing and hunting "Alarms" a bit more tolerable. Additionally, that 5 gallon bucket in my spear shak isn't just for keeping fish. (I don't recycle those that get browned out) I think I have a months worth of TP scattered around vehicles, backpacks, boat, and misc spots all over the place. In fact, I think I have some in a baggie hanging in my bow stand right now and that stuff been there since last year. LOL!!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must agree as years go by,recalling some of me and my friends not so better moments afield dumping. As bad this sounds, this is some entertaining sh it.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its amazing what you can sell part rolls of TP for. The farther from town the more expencive it gets.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Baby wipes, and a pack in every rig. Many useful purposes and an edump is the most useful.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its amazing what you can sell part rolls of TP for. The farther from town the more expencive it gets.

This is a brilliant idea. No more horse trading scopes and guns parts for this guy. Buy a 24pk of quilted 10-ply, turn it into 96 sandwich bags of TP, wander around WPAs and parks and don’t bring change to break a $20.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Baby wipes, and a pack in every rig. Many useful purposes and an edump is the most useful.

I always have wet wipes in my boat, vehicles, and individuals in my coat or shirt pockets. I did have an issue one morning while deer hunting however when it was well below freezing and they had been in the pickup all night. Had a hell of a time pulling them off the roll! Felt good on the ass though! LOL

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had an E-dump today on the edge of Lewiston, MT. The shit pain started about 10 miles out. I fought it off for 9 miles. The last mile it was either stop and get out right on highway or shit my pants. I think my pickup was still rolling when shit hit the ground. There were cars going by and I was on the end of someone's driveway.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
While hunting pheasant about 2 seasons back, the sudden urgency to edump was significant. I ended up dropping trousers right in front of the 12 man group I was hunting with. Shitting in front of 24 eyeballs is real humiliating. Worse is ripping the sleeves off to wipe, because not 1 of the dozen, now laughing there asses off guys had any TP along

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I was leaning against my cold bumper this morning in the badlands, I couldnt help but wonder why the hell I don’t have a portable toilet seat. Looks like they make foldable ones or receiver hitch seats. Seams like it would make a weekend in the badlands much more enjoyable. Last weekend I had to sprint for some trees because there were guys behind me on the prairie trail. I’m not sure what they thought when a guy just stops his truck and runs for the trees without any weapon in hand.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a pretty young buck in the service in ft. riley. We did field trips, many times in the cold and many overnights or double overnights. I recall in high school what plugged me up for days and that was peanut butter. I'd eat peanut butter the night before field trips at fort riley. Stopped my regularity usually long enough to get back to civilization.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bush's baked beans or believe it or not beef soft shell tacos will put edumps on lock down for me

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had an episode about 3 1/2 miles out in the gulf on a kayak this week. Couldn't peddle all that way back...had to go overboard n feed the fish. Buddy yelled over to me "what the hell are you doing, you ok?"....I yelled "DONT COME OVER HERE!"

I've done that more than a few times, at Boundary Waters. Flies are bad, mosquitoes, etc. Put on a life jacket, swim out a ways, kick off the shorts, and just relax. "Sinkers are stinkers".

- - - Updated - - -

While hunting pheasant about 2 seasons back, the sudden urgency to edump was significant. I ended up dropping trousers right in front of the 12 man group I was hunting with. Shitting in front of 24 eyeballs is real humiliating. Worse is ripping the sleeves off to wipe, because not 1 of the dozen, now laughing there asses off guys had any TP (that they would share) along

fixed it for ya.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56