Why?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
hmqXw.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the urgent and regrettable suddens happen this weekend. We pull into a little road side bar on one of the many winding roads we are riding in the Sturgis area with nothing but a spiffybif at the ready. So I lay out a nice layer of TP on the seat, as I don't want to contract the monkey pox, and as soon as I loosen the belt the flow begins. Fortunately the entirety is on the slurry side of the quant little hut I am now occupying. It got me thinking of how years back I could hold off a shit for days if needed, now it is a less reliable system, and I am not liking it.
Definitely an edump

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the urgent and regrettable suddens happen this weekend. We pull into a little road side bar on one of the many winding roads we are riding in the Sturgis area with nothing but a spiffybif at the ready. So I lay out a nice layer of TP on the seat, as I don't want to contract the monkey pox, and as soon as I loosen the belt the flow begins. Fortunately the entirety is on the slurry side of the quant little hut I am now occupying. It got me thinking of how years back I could hold off a shit for days if needed, now it is a less reliable system, and I am not liking it.
Definitely an edump
I’ve had to shit in a culvert along the interstate more times than I care to admit as I get older.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I get up an extra hour earlier than reasonably necessary to avoid having any stories like this to tell…because I’ve had too many of these incidents in the past.

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know there has been a couple pairs of underwear left behind on some tree lined approaches just off the highway. Couldn't hold any longer and didn't quite make the "bark line". lol

used the underwear as t.p. before walking away in jungle combat mode. ;:;badidea

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I see I already commented about freeze dry mud butt. Nowadays at moose camp I just dig two deep holes on day one so I'm ready to rock and roll when the code brown hits in the morning. Last year on my last day I woke up a little early and was planning to just sit in the tent with the stove going and having a cup of coffee before light. Of course within 5 minutes of waking my colon started to move into emergency mode. So in the pitch dark I shuffled through the frost to my cat hole. Basically seconds after I let her rip, a bull moose called back to me right in camp. He couldn't have been more than 30 yards away. Wasn't much I could do as I heard him moving through the brush around me. He was gone by the time I could see 10 minutes later. Bummer way to start a day!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kind Energy Bars look roughly the same coming out as they do going in, they do however smell different.

Percolator coffee vs. paper filtered is another instigator.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once you get past that half century mark, one must not trust it will only be a gaseous exodus.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why, as stated it is all a part of getting old. db

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why are 4 door pickup's so popular, so you can shit between the doors. Kind of like a 3 sided biffy with a view. LB

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Okay you guyz....don't lie,how many of you crop dusters went home w/o your underwear? surely I'm not the only one.That is if fin you still wear undies

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay you guyz....don't lie,how many of you crop dusters went home w/o your underwear? surely I'm not the only one.That is if fin you still wear undies

Do you know how expensive duluth trading shorts are? Use your sock you animal;:;rofl

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My one and only sacrifice was a lightweight fishing sun protector for my neck that I didn't like anyway.

I've led a relatively charmed poop life - but my day is coming. The grim wiper is patient.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you know how expensive duluth trading shorts are? Use your sock you animal;:;rofl
I haven’t wore underwear in 20 years. I hate underwear, but I carry TP with me everywhere I go like a crackhead Carries pipes.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
So far *knock on wood* I've only had to power unload a few times, and all have been early, early morning on the way to the duck marsh. Fenders make fine back braces, but a round bail in the ditch works in a pinch, too.

Now I'll purposely wake up an hour earlier than I need to just to get a mug or two of coffee down and get the juices flowing. That helps quite a bit.

I mis-read what you wrote, and my eyebrows climbed up about 3 inches.

I thought you said "A round ball on the hitch works in a pinch, too.".

I was horrified. About the fourth time through, I realized what you said.

I need to get my eyes checked.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75