Need a little prayer

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
How's his vision out of that eye? Definitely sounds like all things being equal that bb took a hell of a lucky route to come so close to so many critical pieces and not sever them. Hope all goes well definitely not a good way to start the season.

They just finished putting a stent in his tear duct. All went well so one hurdle out of the way. His vision is 20/20 but he sees spider webs and floaters.

As far as route your certainly right Dean. That was like threading a needle to make it from his eye to the back of his head without outright killing him. If the BBB stabilizes they will leave it. In two to three weeks he will have another CAT scan to see if it's stabilized. If it has moved at all they will have to risk the surgery. I don't understand everything how it can push against the blood vessel and the brain stem at the same time. I guess it must be on the border. It penetrated the bone near it and even though it's pressing on the blood vessel it's still lodged in the bone. My son asked the doctor if the bone would encapsulate it and the doctor said no the bone would expel it. Evidently it's nearly through the bone and not held in place well.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ugh thats terrible. I really hope for a speedy and full recovery for your grandson! Scares the heck out of me with 2 little boys growing up, I hope I never have to get a call like that as a dad.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Said one for him. I'm sorry to hear this. Just wondering isn't it illegal for NR to hunt this week?

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers to you and your grandson and all family involved. Best wishes for a perfect outcome.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery. Awful thing to have happen.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66