Toby from Fishingbuddy

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s all good don’t worry we as a group let shit go it’s not like we are still hung up on members that were banned or ....

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You said in your original post you were a drunk for awhile. Can u elaborate on that a bit more. Like a 6 pack a night drunk that did the dishes before bed or a 18 pack a night beat the wife? In total, how many outdoor sites have u had a part in destroying over your drunk and maybe now sober years? What's rock bottom feel or taste like?

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
You said in your original post you were a drunk for awhile. Can u elaborate on that a bit more. Like a 6 pack a night drunk that did the dishes before bed or a 18 pack a night beat the wife? In total, how many outdoor sites have u had a part in destroying over your drunk and maybe now sober years? What's rock bottom feel or taste like?
You’re better than that. Be the bigger man.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
701. If you're asking you are already there. Look in the mirror.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member

Wow. Too many blue nummmies yourself tonight?

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Rock bottom looks and tastes fucking ugly! Hoping a guy like you or anyone for that matter never has to ever find out. It is quite the experience and very hard to come back from. I will let you figure out the rest.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
When your life and soul are fucking empty you're there.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know all too well what it's like. Been there, I'm currently on the same road as you Toby. One day/week/month/year at a time. FWIW, the one time you and I PM'd back and forth, I thought you were a stand-up guy.

Turns out I was right.

I get that part of this apology might be right out of 12 steps. Good for you. Put it out there, and forget about it. If someone doesn't think you're sincere, or they're still holding a grudge (701fishslayer, you might want to see a doc about that chip on your shoulder), there's nothing more you can do about it. Holding onto hate only damages the person who can't let it go.

Jaykay

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm happy for you Toby that you have once again come to realize and embraced the important things in life. I've always thought you were a great guy when straight and sober and not so much when you were drinking. Keep up the good work . Please realize that last time when you fell off the wagon and I kicked you to the curb after I had stuck up for you many time in the past that it was for your own good.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Catches state record catfish. Celebrates it with a few years of sauce gurgling. Hopefully totally redeems himself!

All in jest;-). Best wishes. Hope you continue to slay fish.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never had beef with Toby but good for you on getting your life turned around. Takes balls to write an apology like that...

Speaking of fishingbuddy.com ; was this not the best troll job ever????

"
Island lake in Barnes County is plump full of Walleyes ranging from 16-22 inches. When the action is hot it feels like we're on Devils Lake because of how big and healthy these fish are. Water is pretty clear yet so early morning and nite bite is best. Use glow green buckshot jigs,or just slip bobber. When these fish are hungry it's on. Please don't leave any trash of any kind on this lake or any property for that matter. The farmer is kind enough to work with game and fish to allow people to get out and enjoy this walleye factory,so get out and enjoy some good fishing!
"
I was traveling to western ND pretty much every other week for work and seeing the amount of people pile up on that lake because of this was hilarious. Had two separate friends tell me that they heard from reliable sources that Island Lake was piping hot (neither on FBO). LOLOLOLOL

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It took a while for me to leave FB but in the end I did and came here. Maybe one of the last. Management was part of the reason. Everyone left and no ladies in pictures.

My drinking began around 17-18 years of age or at least my real drinking.
At first the room would move on me when I laid down but after a while I got that fix.
Then at 18 or 19 I found old mill and stopped drinking with its parent brand. Never could drink the hard stuff or for that matter any of light beers.
So life went on. A lot of ladies could and can drink me under. One night in college that was the plan but both me and him got drunk, ran out of liquor and the ladies never went out with us again. Have two friends that when I buy myself one I buy them a six pack until I caught up. Some guys and gals can really drink and still function while being fun to be around.

Today my wife can drink me under unless it gets to be a serious moment of drinking and then life gets good for me again. Room has not moved in a long time and I guess I consider myself lucky in never letting drinking get in the way of my life. A time or two and maybe one more someone thought that they needed to take me out the back door but then the wife a time or two has stepped in and in fact she has gone out the back door with a few guys and came back in by herself. damn good women for the last 50 plus years. Beer tasted good back then and even tastes better now. She thinks the same way. Yea, some just have no sense of living, loving and enjoying without becoming a whatever before the night is over.
So not sure what your going through or did go through but god forbid that I had to stop drinking my old mill because I became a butthead. Best of luck to you and nothing to forgive. You are dealing with it and going down a road you want to and want us to see. db

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
It took a while for me to leave FB but in the end I did and came here. Maybe one of the last. Management was part of the reason. Everyone left and no ladies in pictures.

My drinking began around 17-18 years of age or at least my real drinking.
At first the room would move on me when I laid down but after a while I got that fix.
Then at 18 or 19 I found old mill and stopped drinking with its parent brand. Never could drink the hard stuff or for that matter any of light beers.
So life went on. A lot of ladies could and can drink me under. One night in college that was the plan but both me and him got drunk, ran out of liquor and the ladies never went out with us again. Have two friends that when I buy myself one I buy them a six pack until I caught up. Some guys and gals can really drink and still function while being fun to be around.

Today my wife can drink me under unless it gets to be a serious moment of drinking and then life gets good for me again. Room has not moved in a long time and I guess I consider myself lucky in never letting drinking get in the way of my life. A time or two and maybe one more someone thought that they needed to take me out the back door but then the wife a time or two has stepped in and in fact she has gone out the back door with a few guys and came back in by herself. damn good women for the last 50 plus years. Beer tasted good back then and even tastes better now. She thinks the same way. Yea, some just have no sense of living, loving and enjoying without becoming a whatever before the night is over.
So not sure what your going through or did go through but god forbid that I had to stop drinking my old mill because I became a butthead. Best of luck to you and nothing to forgive. You are dealing with it and going down a road you want to and want us to see. db

FYI, you have no shot at being a Supreme Court justice.

Welcome back, Toby. I can ignore any crap on this site as easily as I could on that other site so no apology needed for me.

Last edited:

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
tob you got any other usernames on here??

Nope, you can ask Vollmer if you don't believe me, he can track my IP and tell you if I have posted anything under a different name in the last 2-3 years. Just posting on my real name because I am not so much ashamed to anymore.

Vollmer...you're up man...

Toby

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always wondered that about you ! ��
Are you insinuating that I may be queer?
my paint color is merry, but calm compared to night life at the i beam.
I have few regrets

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82