Toby from Fishingbuddy

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know , right ? He told me he and juanner were twinsies and had made Sturgis their own !
05c84b73a5ef2027f6b8c458c3394576.jpg
Neat

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You know what guys...having some balls and admitting you fucked up is why I posted this (1), having an alcohol or drug problem or maybe both. I learned this when I went to treatment...nobody wants to talk about it in front of others and nobody sure as hell doesn't want anyone else to know about it. You guys doing the popcorn bullshit, what is that for really!?(2) Do you really want to look stupid and dumb because that is what that is when somebody throws personal out there...do you even know how many people out there need help and can't find an outlet...because of this type of BS...Tell me, look in the mirror for this one: How many of you drink 4-5 nights out of 7? Now tell me this...why did I get several PM's of peeps from this website wanting help or asking for more details? Because this type of stuff sneaks up on a guy.

I admitted to being an alcoholic, I admitted to fucking up, I admitted my apologizes to those that PMed me. I will help anyone that needs it because I have been there and done it, not fun. Now I am done with this.(3) Thank you all that support me, like I said, I always knew there were a hell of a lot of good people on this website, helps me a lot. On this side note, you popcorn eaters that want to play games go shove that popcorn up your ass because quite honestly I don't give a shit!(4) Shitty people are a dime a dozen but good people are hard to find...you just have to find out which one you want to be.

Hello Tob

I missed all the bullshit you keep referring to so I have nothing to say about that.

I am interested in the stuff I highlighted though.

(1) WOW, just wow, are you really beating your chest and showing off about admitting you fucked up? Welcome to 2nd grade.

(2) Lashing out at those who are skeptical about you and your bragging about fucking up and then turning over a new leaf.

(3) Nope I don't think you are anyway near being done with this.

(4) So people are taking this with a grain of salt and now they need to "shove it up their ass"? Aren't you the special little snowflake?

I have more than a few days of sobriety behind me and my unsolicited advice for you would be to show this whole thread to your sponsor have him read it and see what he says.

I truly hope you can get it together, lose the resentments, fix your attitude and move on with your life.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys are taking things way to serious. Have a beer, let him babble - ignore and move on to the outdoors. This thread got way to much press for what it was worth.

Bring back sportsman -- he got beat up as soon as he said something on this site.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby gets a 3rd chance from me , So does anyone else on here that may messed up and/or crossed paths and disagreed with an opinion, Mine or anyone else's. Some people are offended by the other side of the coin or the truth of the matter and some just like to be the king of the jungle and shut anyone with a differing opinion the hell up. What about Bob, Lunker, and others that have recently left the site for one reason or another . Pretty sure they sandbag and won't post speak their mind for fear of a dogpile.

What ever I guess......... carry on. Hearing all sides of an issue or story is all good for this site and should be done on a civil manner , I can sort through the good, Bad and ugly and make a decision based on that without jumping on a dogpile so I feel like part of the gang.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m a sex addict. There I admit it. Thankfully there isn’t a ten step program for it cuz I kinda like the addiction

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m a sex addict. There I admit it. Thankfully there isn’t a ten step program for it cuz I kinda like the addiction

Me too....but being married to the "dealer" has cut off my supply somehow....

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys that aren't getting any the problem is..........................your not petting it right!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just rubbed Bengay on my lower back and I think it ran down my ass crack. Cause my crack is cold...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys that aren't getting any the problem is..........................your not petting it right!

Back in the old school our Ag teacher told us you keep petting it until it feels like a horse eating oats out of your hand. Boy did we laugh .

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby gets a 3rd chance from me , So does anyone else on here that may messed up and/or crossed paths and disagreed with an opinion, Mine or anyone else's. Some people are offended by the other side of the coin or the truth of the matter and some just like to be the king of the jungle and shut anyone with a differing opinion the hell up. What about Bob, Lunker, and others that have recently left the site for one reason or another . Pretty sure they sandbag and won't post speak their mind for fear of a dogpile.

What ever I guess......... carry on. Hearing all sides of an issue or story is all good for this site and should be done on a civil manner , I can sort through the good, Bad and ugly and make a decision based on that without jumping on a dogpile so I feel like part of the gang.

I didn’t jump on the fluorocarbon bandwagon and I was chastised! I’m done!

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

You obviously haven't been married long enough. Or not married at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm addicted to BBQ. That felt good to get off my chest
FB_IMG_1564708328649.jpg

I feel your pain.
Just made some baby back ribs. Yummy!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in the old school our Ag teacher told us you keep petting it until it feels like a horse eating oats out of your hand. Boy did we laugh .
Have said that to a few young'ns and just get a funny look. Must have been city folks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm addicted to BBQ. That felt good to get off my chest
FB_IMG_1564708328649.jpg
Picked up 12 racks at Sam's Club yesterday, going to make my winters supply on Monday.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
49 to the same one for me. db

got to thinking maybe it is number 47 but I still will vote no. db

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96