Toby from Fishingbuddy

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooo...do you want me to post the screenshot I have from you 3 years ago about that booger? Apparently you said you got banned for saying booger...just saying ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have a ton of screenshots, both private messages and forum posts...

But I will never post such a thing because talk is talk and bullshit was bullshit, I will never post such things to smear somebody, I could have long ago but I didn't, not even to defend myself. I had a lot coming to me but know that I could have. I always thought that if I did something like that I would be pretty shitty as a person.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to document everything per the owners

- - - Updated - - -

Every person I ever banned, I have the screenshots of what was said and where and why.
yea I want you to post what i said to get me banned.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez guys let it go, he made amends, is on the right path, been there done that quit drinking for 18 years, personal reasons, did some things I regret, but let it go no skeletons in anybody else's closet right

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby, don't know you and never had any interaction with you.
But..... You will never be an important part of this or any other forum in which people know who you are.!!
Seen it many times on several outdoor forums.

Glad for you on sobriety and your honesty but my best advice is STAY off the web! ( Posting) . Coming back with the thought of people respecting you AIN'T gonna happen!.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the previous posts tell a different story. If Toby behaves and acts as any other member, he'll be respected by most. It's up to him to decide how to act....

There is previous history with some, not all.....and only a portion of that has been negative. If we polled everyone I've ever known I wouldn't be a saint either....and I'm generally a very nice guy. Again, it's up to him how he proceeds and I will judge from that instead of his past.

Toby, don't know you and never had any interaction with you.
But..... You will never be an important part of this or any other forum in which people know who you are.!!
Seen it many times on several outdoor forums.

Glad for you on sobriety and your honesty but my best advice is STAY off the web! ( Posting) . Coming back with the thought of people respecting you AIN'T gonna happen!.

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow you guys really hold a grudge ----- FBO was on its way down long before Toby and it sucked by the time Toby took the reigns of censorship. Politics were part of it.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was about 75% bought into to old toby being a changed man at the beginning of this thread but each time he posts he lets a lil more of himself slip out. Looks like the same crap in a different wrapper to me... hopefully im wrong

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow you guys really hold a grudge ----- FBO was on its way down long before Toby and it sucked by the time Toby took the reigns of censorship. Politics were part of it.

everbody jumped ship quick because of the bans thats why we are here. I know in the past shorthairs you have made comments that we would be in a drought and that devils lake is full of dink’s. Well I’m here to tell ya you’re right on the dinks she has been raped pretty bad. Now about the drought.... ❤️Pike

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know , right ? He told me he and juanner were twinsies and had made Sturgis their own !
05c84b73a5ef2027f6b8c458c3394576.jpg
Browser history. I wanna see it.

PS, I actually think that's MSA. He's talked about a codpiece before... so...

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshots from 3 years ago. I smell a lot of resentments.

Nean Delson

Hey guys, spread the love! Be nice to one another! Just like my brother Dean! Let bygones be bygones. Forgive and forget.

Where is Lunkerslayer and svnmg?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
There’s pickups on Hobart already!

Yeah they're driving out there but they're after waterfowl not fish. It's too early to be out there fishing. DUH!! It's like ice fishing for snow geese with a shotgun and a pickup with an enclosed trailer full of floating mallard decoys laid on their side because the keel won't float on the ice. They look like they're sleeping on ice-ripples on the water.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I dont remember Toby for FBO so much so welcome to NDA Toby, I havent been on FBO in a long while!

And where is Quincy? Maybe after svnmag and lunk are found we can search for quin

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would seem he needs to deal with his narcissism first . Then his substance abuse may be easier managed .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76