Winter's on the way!

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
A Snowman Story

8:00 am - I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender ma... wom... er, person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures.

8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The Muslim guy across the road demands the snow woman wear a burka.

8:40 - The police arrive saying someone has been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a subservient domestic role.

8:43 - The city equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from the CNN shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snow-men and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs?" and am now being called a sexist.

9:00 - I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters, offended by everything, are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: - There is no moral to this story. It's just a view of the world in which we live today, and it is only getting worse.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I make dogshitman. It’s like a snowman but with the thousands of pounds of dogshit my GSP yields per season. I find it offends everyone simultaneously, it’s like 2 birds, with one stone kinda thing.

I am neat like that

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not technically here until dnelson post one of his weather models showing 40+ inches on the way

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I make dogshitman. It’s like a snowman but with the thousands of pounds of dogshit my GSP yields per season. I find it offends everyone simultaneously, it’s like 2 birds, with one stone kinda thing.

I am neat like that

You been hiding sir...welcome back

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member

I am neat like that

do you separate the dog poo by color so as to keep it all the same or do you just mix it all up?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
do you separate the dog poo by color so as to keep it all the same or do you just mix it all up?
The corn logs remain in the yard, I have other plans for that thanksgiving spectacle.
To be clear a GSP shits twice as much as he eats, it’s an anomaly

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A Snowman Story

8:00 am - I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender ma... wom... er, person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures.

8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The Muslim guy across the road demands the snow woman wear a burka.

8:40 - The police arrive saying someone has been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a subservient domestic role.

8:43 - The city equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from the CNN shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snow-men and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs?" and am now being called a sexist.

9:00 - I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters, offended by everything, are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: - There is no moral to this story. It's just a view of the world in which we live today, and it is only getting worse.

How many email chains are you a part of?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I am neat like that

Man, I've missed you. Where you been? Have you been getting the ghey looked at?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather is fine here in AZ.
We were back in ND over the weekend (quick trip) sold our Dually and brought our other enclosed trailer back to AZ. Rained all the way back to Albuquerque, NM. before we ran out of it.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The corn logs remain in the yard, I have other plans for that thanksgiving spectacle.
To be clear a GSP shits twice as much as he eats, it’s an anomaly

Get a bigger yard, I live in the country on 40 acres. My GSP is a gentleman's dog, he goes out back and poops where I can't find it (literally). So when I find crap in the front yard, I kick my neighbor's lab.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, I haven't seen that bitch for several weeks now. I wonder if she finally got hit out on the highway. Which would be a shame, because outside of pooping in my yard, she was a pretty friendly gal.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man, I've missed you. Where you been? Have you been getting the ghey looked at?

I’m guessing he finally put his Harley away and got back from a long study done on his wife concerning femanine perfection.

Hi Juan

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. That or a Yeti cooler convention.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Winter came to Metigoshe this week. Had the water line to the cabin freeze up twice. The second time, this morning, I had to thaw out the line with a hair dryer at the ball valves on each side of the canister filter we use to filter the alge out of the lake water. Bought 6' of heat tape and an 8' stick of pipe insulation and put that on. Hope for the best, but also have a couple buckets of water for emergency flushes. Trying to stay one more week.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76