Lion Arrowed

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice animal! I wonder if the look on the guys face says, "how am I gonna get the shit out of my shorts?" haha:cool:

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
They're good eating too.

The bad thing about killing a cat in ND is that you can only keep the hide. The carcass is taken by the GF for study, so no new recipes for the lucky hunter. To not give the person the option of eating what they killed pretty much goes against everything I stand for as a hunter, but that's just my opinion.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a buddy years ago tell me that he wouldn't eat anything he couldn't stab with a fork! Sure made us laugh.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never eating a cat! Had coon slow smoked/barbecued. Kinda Edible, but I wouldn’t do it again either.::eek::

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve also heard multiple times that Mt lions are actually really good. The first couple times I heard it I was sceptical, but now I’ve heard it enough times I actually believe it.

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you are what you eat, then i assume mt. lion in these parts taste exactly like baby deer and veal. so, i would try it.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve also heard multiple times that Mt lions are actually really good. The first couple times I heard it I was sceptical, but now I’ve heard it enough times I actually believe it.
So its true! Repeat something long enough and people will believe its true! Democrat Lessons 101!

Just giving you a hard time fish.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just take to asian resturant and see if it taste like chicken.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member

Sounds like a political answer. Say it enough times and it must be true. :)

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess i should have noted that i heard it from trusted sources, not a politician or Facebook.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem with mountain lion dinner is the same as it is for bear. Parasites! They are known to carry a lot of worms, which they get from their own diet. Tapeworms and trichinosis are quite common.

Filkow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is 2nd lion. This one is in the other Zone so is no limits.

as far as keeping the carcass, you will be able to get the skull back. Game and fish just want the carcass back from taxidermist after skinned for there studies. Not sure if many have even asked to save a blackstrap or two. I know I wish I would have

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74