Whatcha listening too

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Post ‘em up. Good/bad/weird from the rabbit hole you fell into on YouTube....

language warning....
the russian version of die antwerd I think....

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Post ‘em up. Good/bad/weird from the rabbit hole you fell into on YouTube....

language warning....
the russian version of die antwerd I think....

I'm really not sure what I just watched, but it goes to back my view that Russians are wierd.

Been on a Slipknot kick lately. Has to be live.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
SL do you have ruko ? For 35 bucks you can get one and subscribe to NCHC TV for $25 a month. That's what I was listening to , Then I jumped on this bandwagon. It should be the UND hockey warm up song before practice.

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Hebron's own.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
SL do you have ruko ? For 35 bucks you can get one and subscribe to NCHC TV for $25 a month. That's what I was listening to , Then I jumped on this bandwagon. It should be the UND hockey warm up song before practice.

If you have a smart tv you can go straight to the NCHC website. You just need to have your grandson come up and do it for you!!!

Don't you have SRT cable? MidCo is 322 and you get all their games on tv. I watched them at Metigoshe before we left on Wednesday. SIOUX won 4-3 but had way too many stupid penalties and couldn't score on a penalty shot. I think it will be a long season for SIOUX fans.

Sharks are up 3-1 on the Islanders after 2. UND football won at Sac State 41-15. Lots of sports for me tonight.

Sharks won 4-1, so my teams went 3 for 3 tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
SL No SRT cable, We had direct tv dish for a few years not under a contract and I would put it on vacation during the summer months and that was ok until they tried to cornhole me for two months worth of cable that I didn't order , want or watch and they wouldn't give me a refund so I told them to shove it. A few days later they called and offered a refund in the form of a credit card if I didn't cancel. I agreed and waited for the refund then I gave them a dose of their own medicine and told them to shove it again and I sent their receivers back. We don't watch enough TV to even justify ruko but i like do like watching College hockey so Ruko seems to fit our needs. . I finally found an antenna that works good for local channels, Most days we get 22 channels but no Canadian stations, I kind of miss Canadian TV.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know anything about Ruko and it sounds like something worth looking at when we finally get our house done.
Is there a place to read up on it so a simple man like myself can understand it?

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been listening to alot of Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack, and of course AC/DC now that their back in the studio making another album with Brian Johnson. It is suppose to have all recorded tracks Malcolm on rhythm guitar. Supposedly soon to be a book coming out about AC/DC too. Its rumored it wasn't so rosey between Bon and the fellas towards the end. Conspiracys of assassination, heroin overdose, and suicide. https://youtu.be/2kCbFmjEi6A

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The little voices in my head. Sometimes their right and sometimes their wrong.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know anything about Ruko and it sounds like something worth looking at when we finally get our house done.
Is there a place to read up on it so a simple man like myself can understand it?

BBJ, I read up about RUKO before I cut the cable and everything I read about it turned out to be true. There was a topic on here about it too. No hidden BS like direct TV or cable . I guess it's $ 29.99 for the "stick" That's what I have and it sounds more like what I paid , I have never been crazy about watching TV but I have always been of the opinion that when I do sit down to watch something , I want to be able to watch something that interests me . RUKO does that and damn near everything I watch does not require a subscription. The concept is simple and and trouble free , There is a small flash drive that plugs into the USB port on your TV that receives WI-FI from your computer router.

[h=2][/h]
There are no monthly fees for watching free channels or for using a Roku device. You only have to pay for subscription channels like Netflix, cable-replacement services like Sling TV, or movie and TV show rentals from services like FandangoNOW.

https://www.roku.com/how-it-works

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
A little Ariana Grande and some Selena Gomez!! Mmm mmm mmmm!

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's Roku guys, not Ruko in case you want to google it. I've had one for 2 or 3 years and don't use it cause it doesn't have much of interest and all the good stuff requires a subscription. I have Dish Network Flex Pack with the News pack for an additional $10. Have a roof antenna for the 17 local channels. I have a neat dongle I found on EBay that connects the roof antenna to the Dish Hopper receiver so I can use the Hopper DVR to schedule, record and play back local channels without having to pay Dish for the local channels. Saves me $10 a month.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Listening to the wind going by the pickup on my way back from the pheasant grounds. Did good again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56