Clay county now is the range for Dem timbers

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wolves from the east Grizzly's from the west, going to have to be well armed

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lone wolf doesn't really get me too riled. Just like the oddball bear in the RRV, or a mountain lion winding up in SW Minnesota. I don't think there's any conspiracy going on. There's always going to be a loner predator that winds up in a weird location.

Now, when there's a pack of wolves camped out by the Crystal Sewer lagoons stalking Canada geese, that might get me excited.

Otherwise, meh.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been a pack of wolves between twin valley and ulen for years. Another near maplewood state park. That pack has a couple of tracking collars.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep, but seems to be dwindling;:;popcorn

th.jpg

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
About 10 years ago we seen two wolves in the same 5 mile area in McIntosh county, a big black one then a huge white one, we were told dog coyote hybrids, I saw bullshit, been around the block a few times, know the difference

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
about 10-12 years ago I saw a black wolf near the Burke county/Divide county line and had seen wolf tracks when deer hunting in eastern Divide county then a year or two later had a mountain lion cross the highway in Burke County and when I turned sideways on the road he just stood there in the headlights in the ditch. The next day about a mile away there was a mt lion walking around the cars parked at a drilling rig in broad daylight, was probably the same cat.

couple of weeks ago I believe that I saw a wolverine in southeast Burke county, watched him run about 300 yards across a harvested wheat field. It was way too big to be a fisher and had lighter markings just like the wolverine pictures I looked up online and ran just like in the videos I watched.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Animals travel,
Have seen a wolverine in trail county.

Wolves in Pembina, Walsh, and the badlands.
Bears, as well in the NE.

Wolves move through, no big deal, no conspiracy.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lou63, it's a few years ago now, but I saw a Wolverine on the north side of Lostwood Refuge

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess this isnt new --- as they shot 2 over by glyndon a couple years back that were raisin hell.

[FONT=&quot]MOORHEAD, Minn. (KFGO) - Federal wildlife biologists confirm that two grey wolves were recently trapped and killed in an area outside their usual habitat near Glyndon, Minn. The wolves are suspected of killing several calves on a ranch between Glyndon and Hawley.[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

I need a pack of 20 GSPs a blood hound and a couple good wolve hounds --- at a couple grey hounds into that bunch - -get em good and hungry --- I rid out of the county for good.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
E1C42B72-836B-468D-9E49-7F3DF1BE40FF.jpg

They show up in places you wouldn’t expect sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

South of Tioga.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love it one guy shoots a Wolverine and now everybody seeing them! One thing to keep in mind boys the nearest population of wolverines is damn near four hundred miles 6 times farther than the wolves. Here's the current Wolverine range map for perspective! There's a reason why the game and fish tends to roll their eyes when half the reports come in.
Screenshot_20190106-075025.jpg

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
5AE38504-FCB1-4AE7-BD40-792EA5B0DFE6.jpg

Track in the badlands I came across this last fall. From what I could tell, it appeared this track was less than 24 hrs old. We had a heavy rain the previous afternoon/night and it appeared very fresh compared to other tracks in the area(deer/coyotes).

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear great Pyrenees make great hunting bird dogs. The one my MIL has proves it with the amount of guinea hens and chickens it kills lol. Dang dogs cover as much territory in a day as what any great migrating critter can as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76