remember when...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
getting on an aircraft shortly after 911 and making eye contact with the guys you might b going to war with if shit got real... might b a little nod or just body language, but the message was sent... i flew a lot those days, and was nerved up every flight...

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Member row markers on planters, and rows had a little wiggle?
Member 7-10 chemical concoctions (micro rates) and spraying sugarbeets 6 or 8 times a year?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man reading these has brought back many memories. Some happy and some sad but great memories and thanks for this thread!:;:thumbsup

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Banging these with rocks after my pistol wore out and would only fire about every 3 rd time.

698_large_image-sca1-350.jpg

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man reading these has brought back many memories. Some happy and some sad but great memories and thanks for this thread!:;:thumbsup

agreed - this is what i was hoping for...

every comment makes me think of something else... there is a ton of collective memories and experiences on here - thanks for sharing...

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got a fanner 50 in my gun cabinet. Still in good shape at 65 years old. Wish I could say the same for myself. Go under the knife in the morning for the eighth time this year. Hope the hell this is it for awhile.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a fanner 50 in my gun cabinet. Still in good shape at 65 years old. Wish I could say the same for myself. Go under the knife in the morning for the eighth time this year. Hope the hell this is it for awhile.

Wow Hope all goes well for you LBrandt .

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

Good luck and prayers sent your way.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say a prayer for the surgeons mind and hands. My turn comes Thursday morning.
Good luck to you also and prayers sent your way!

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member

Twinions and I will say some prayers.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You were cool with your arm out the window, baby moon hub caps, 300 Dream Honda, 305 Scrambler

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before I started school life was good all day long until my 4 sisters came home after school and beat me up and chase me out of the big tire swing we had in the yard. I wised up and put garder snakes in it so they would stay away . I was a brave young man but I am a chicken shit adult. I jump when I see them and won't even touch them now.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wedding dances at the Quonset of the bride's family farm.

Getting drunk with the county sheriff, about a month after your 14th birthday.

Picking rock with a pitchfork.

Always, and I mean ALWAYS having to park the tractor and grain truck on a hill so you could get it started by rolling it down the hill.

Primitive camping in a tent on Corps land along the shore of Sakakawea. For that matter, just being able to access places to shorefish on Sak.

Chevy pickups with working lights.

Fords that used as much oil as gas.

Dodges that got the best mileage of all, behind a tow truck.

The disheartening sound of a Mercury boat motor not firing.

Ahh, life is good.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73