Going elk hunting after all

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't get drawn this year for elk so I was all set to wait for next year and hope for the best.

I just found out Hunts for Heroes had a guy donate his tag for a rifle bull elk hunt. They transferred the tag to me today and I'm going elk hunting on the 30th for 7 days. I have a friend that's a guide and he and a buddy of his are donating their services to help me get a bull.

The tag is in a really good area that lots of big bulls but I would be happy with a spike for the freezer.

I have no idea what I've done to deserve this but I'm amazed they picked me to give this tag to.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
May you be blessed with more antler than you can eat. (grin)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stories like this make me hate the current state of our world a little less....hope you get a great bull!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't get drawn this year for elk so I was all set to wait for next year and hope for the best.

I just found out Hunts for Heroes had a guy donate his tag for a rifle bull elk hunt. They transferred the tag to me today and I'm going elk hunting on the 30th for 7 days. I have a friend that's a guide and he and a buddy of his are donating their services to help me get a bull.

The tag is in a really good area that lots of big bulls but I would be happy with a spike for the freezer.

I have no idea what I've done to deserve this but I'm amazed they picked me to give this tag to.

Wow, this is awesome! Very happy for you 2400! I lived in Flagstaff for a bit and MAN there are some huge bulls out there.

I'm guessing those who donated the tag are fans and followers of "Coffee".....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit, I suppose we will just have to make do in the coffee world until you fill your tag. Enjoy the hunt!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

one word - coffee

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75