Group buy?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Downrigger, you better buy a lottery ticket.

Talk about "on fire". Some guys have all the luck.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much fits in a standard ammo can? 100 rounds? I might be in for one can worth, if they come in cans...

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
F5387FE8-407B-4E6E-9F50-D2663DF0BCDA.jpg
Honestly wish I would have seen a Black Friday deal like that.

Was young and dumb with extra money to burn. It doesn’t get shot very often any more since the scopes been allocated to another rifle. Usually it’s just someone who wants to say they shot a 50.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
B5C331E1-D8AB-494D-85FD-9E89E970B3DE.jpg
Honestly wish I would have seen a Black Friday deal like that.

Was young and dumb with extra money to burn. It doesn’t get shot very often any more since the scopes been allocated to another rifle. Usually it’s just someone who wants to say they shot a 50.

why was this not an option at 4th of july.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once everybody on the site gets in on this sweet deal, they’ll all be clamoring for a rifle. You could start a bidding war, or even rent it out. Or, better yet, you could get in on this sweet group buy yourself.

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would be in for 100. I need to just go to the gun ranges the last two weekends before deer season and charge $20 a shot and another $20 to not show the video of them to everyone of them bleeding from the scope busting them up. I never thought the rifle kicked bad but for some reason some people just don’t hold a rifle right and it gives them a nasty one.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would be in for 100. I need to just go to the gun ranges the last two weekends before deer season and charge $20 a shot and another $20 to not show the video of them to everyone of them bleeding from the scope busting them up. I never thought the rifle kicked bad but for some reason some people just don’t hold a rifle right and it gives them a nasty one.

Scope-eye, except for the hole goes all the way thru the head?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've shot one. It was more of a push than a kick. It wasn't unpleasant and my eye was ready for another shot.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depends a lot on the rifle. Unless that stock is full of lead, that one looks pretty light.

The stock was way light, but the barrel was super heavy. I think it weighed 38 pounds total. I shouldered it and almost gave myself a hernia due to front heaviness.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Something about a .50 cal rifle gives me a real boner. Me wanty one

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t think the recoil is bad at all but it’s gotten a couple people pretty bad. Could be because I always had the scope on 22x. Now the noise, that’s a different story. Messed up one time and took the hearing protection out trying to listen to the guys doing the spotting and forgot to put it back in before touching another one off. It’s tough around here to find a good place to shoot it without having to worry about sending a huge chunk of lead tumbling over a hill into something or someone. I always shot the amaxs and some reloaded hollow points hoping they would atleast fragment on impact and not ricochet. Wyoming was a lot of fun with it, plenty of good backstops and room to stretch its legs trying to shoot antelope at stupid long distances. I always let people shoot it if I have a spare optic around or if they want to take the chance of trashing theirs but it’s not much fun shooting it into a 100 yard berm

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be fun to reload those big rounds. Saw a barret .50 cal at runnings in Dickinson a few years ago. It was like 6 grand.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member

Never had to worry about scope eye in the service. Laying or sitting or up in the turret and pushing that butterfly and listening to full auto with tracer = boner

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, I guess I know what to post in the coffee thread

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are we getting close here? I've made room in my office for 1 of these rounds. Right next to my "You Rock!" trophy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69